• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe? Can Anyone Help Me Out?

In summary, to make the Chocolate Fruit Dip, you will need 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. You can use any type of fruit or cookies for dipping. To make the dip, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, then add in the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving. This dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, but it is best to make it no more than 1 day in advance. You can substitute the heavy cream with whipped topping and use alternative sweeteners, but it is not recommended
andrealynne719
Anyone have one? I searched under recipes and posts and couldn't find one. My brain is addled from the unseasonably hot weather though, so quite possible I missed it.

Thanks!!

HERO! Thanks! I don't know how I didn't get that one when I searched, but that's perfect!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Chocolate Fruit Dip?

To make the Chocolate Fruit Dip, you will need 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

2. Can I use any type of fruit for this dip?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you like for this dip. Some popular options include strawberries, bananas, apples, and grapes. You can also use dried fruit or cookies for dipping.

3. How do I make the Chocolate Fruit Dip?

To make the Chocolate Fruit Dip, first, beat the heavy cream in a mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Then, add in the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract and continue to beat until fully combined. Chill the dip in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.

4. Can I make the Chocolate Fruit Dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Chocolate Fruit Dip ahead of time. It is best to make it no more than 1 day in advance and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. Give it a quick stir before serving.

5. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Chocolate Fruit Dip?

You can substitute the heavy cream with whipped topping for a lighter version of the dip. You can also use alternative sweeteners like honey or maple syrup instead of powdered sugar. However, the cocoa powder and vanilla extract are essential for the chocolate flavor, so it is not recommended to substitute those ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• michelletx
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Karen Hodge
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies