• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate-Dipped Microwave Chips: A Crazy Idea or Delicious Treat?

In summary, it is possible to make chocolate-dipped chips in the microwave using a microwave-safe bowl, chocolate chips, your choice of chips, and any additional toppings or seasonings. To melt the chocolate, heat it in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth. Any type of chips can be used for this recipe, and fun toppings such as crushed nuts, sea salt, sprinkles, or crushed candy bars can be added for extra flavor.
bridgetbakes
Has anyone ever tried doing the microwave chips and then dipping them in chocolate? A friend mentioned it and I thought it was a great idea. Wondering if I can turn this into something at a show. Dip chips in warmed Chocolate Caramel sauce and let cool on parchment? LOVE the idea of the salty/sweet combo. SO am I crazy, or would this work?

we do it with pringles :)

Yes, this could definitely work! The key is to make sure the chips are fully cooled and crispy before dipping them in the chocolate caramel sauce. You can also sprinkle some sea salt or crushed nuts on top for extra crunch and flavor. This would make a delicious and unique snack for a show or party. Give it a try and see how it turns out!

1. Can you really make chocolate-dipped chips in the microwave?

Yes, it is possible to make chocolate-dipped chips in the microwave. It may seem like a crazy idea, but with the right technique and tools, you can create a delicious treat in just a few minutes.

2. What do I need to make chocolate-dipped microwave chips?

To make chocolate-dipped microwave chips, you will need a microwave-safe bowl, chocolate chips, your choice of chips (potato, tortilla, etc.), and any additional toppings or seasonings you would like to add.

3. How do I melt the chocolate in the microwave?

Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat them on high for 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate and continue to heat in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.

4. Can I use any type of chips for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chips for this recipe. Potato chips are a popular choice, but you can also use tortilla chips, pita chips, or even veggie chips. Just make sure they are sturdy enough to hold the chocolate coating.

5. What are some fun toppings to add to the chocolate-dipped chips?

The possibilities for toppings are endless! You can sprinkle crushed nuts, sea salt, sprinkles, or even crushed candy bars on top of the melted chocolate. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies