• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Bowl: 12-Cup Capacity Dimensions and Information | TIA

In summary, a Chillzanne Bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for both serving and keeping food chilled. It is made of a special gel that, when frozen, can keep food cold for hours. To use a Chillzanne Bowl, simply place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use and then fill it with cold food or drinks. It can be used for a variety of foods such as salads, dips, fruits, and chilled desserts, as well as drinks like wine, punch, or soda. To clean, hand wash with warm, soapy water and air dry. It should not be used for hot foods as this can damage the gel inside.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
I have a customer ask me how big the bowl is, the catalog says 12-cup capacity but she wants the dimensions. Does anybody know?

TIA

Bumping. Does anybody have one of these that they could measure the dimensions for me?

Its about the size of the large dots bowl but deeper...HTH If you want the exact measurements I can go downstairs & check....

I am sorry to have to ask you, if she wasn't such a great host....Could you please measure it for me Ginger?Thanks!

Bumping because I have already been called by the customer for today. Thanks again!

Its 9 1/2 inches in diameter & 4-5 inches deep....HTH

Thanks so much Ginger, now hopefully after all that, it's a good size for her.

, thank you for reaching out with your question about the Chillzanne Bowl. I am happy to provide you with the requested information. The dimensions of the Chillzanne Bowl are 11.5 inches in diameter and 4.5 inches in height. I hope this helps with your customer's inquiry. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is a Chillzanne Bowl?

A Chillzanne Bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for both serving and keeping food chilled. It is made of a special gel that, when frozen, can keep food cold for hours.

How do I use a Chillzanne Bowl?

To use a Chillzanne Bowl, simply place it in your freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Once frozen, you can fill it with your desired cold food or drink and it will stay chilled for hours. You can also use it as a serving dish for cold dishes or as a base for a larger serving bowl.

What foods can I keep cold in a Chillzanne Bowl?

Chillzanne Bowls are perfect for keeping a variety of foods cold, including salads, dips, fruits, and even chilled desserts. You can also use them to keep drinks cold, such as wine, punch, or soda.

How do I clean my Chillzanne Bowl?

To clean your Chillzanne Bowl, simply hand wash it with warm, soapy water and let it air dry. Do not put it in the dishwasher or microwave, as this can damage the gel inside.

Can I use my Chillzanne Bowl for hot foods?

No, Chillzanne Bowls are designed for use with cold foods and should not be used with hot foods. The extreme temperatures can damage the gel inside and cause the bowl to lose its effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • AmyDare