• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid-Friendly Pampered Chef Party Ideas

In summary, the author suggests that she can do a parent/child Pampered Chef party, but doesn't know what would be appropriate for the kids to do. She suggests doing a healthy treat and a sweet treat, and provides ideas for each. She also suggests showing off the veggie strip maker and having parents help out.
Niki Kate
I've been asked if I can do a parent/child Pampered Chef party. I'm sure that I can, but havong no children of my own, I don't know what's appropriate for the kids to do. I'm thinking of doing a healthy treat and a sweet treat. Does anyone have ideas?

Niki Kate said:
I've been asked if I can do a parent/child Pampered Chef party. I'm sure that I can, but havong no children of my own, I don't know what's appropriate for the kids to do. I'm thinking of doing a healthy treat and a sweet treat. Does anyone have ideas?
I would show off the veggie strip maker! Make a recipe with that cause the kids will love using it

Niki Kate said:
I did 2 pizzas for my kids in the kitchen show. The kids were 4 & 9. One of the crusts was a crescent roll dough & the other was the PC dough mix. The older kids used pairing knives to cut some of the veggies & the younger ones used MFP (after we started it off), plus helped do other items that didn't need a knife or used the My Safe Cutter. It was lots of fun, I grilled chicken just so there wasn't any issues with cross-contamination. The VSM is great for grating cheese (but it helps if the cheese has been in the freezer to give it a little more firmness). But with a little help & the guards, the kids could use the Microplane grater (I just forgot mine that evening, so we improvised).I made dessert & brought it, but let the kids finish drizzle icing over it. So much fun. I had parents help their kids, but also tried to make sure that the kids were actually getting to do it. It was fun & crazy! I'd love to do more, kids love learning proper technique & tricks of the trade! Hope yours is the same!

1. What types of products are available for children's parties?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of kid-friendly items for parties, including cookie cutters, baking tools, and fun kitchen utensils. We also have a selection of healthy snack options, such as our Veggie and Fruit Cutters, to make cooking and snacking more enjoyable for children.

2. Can children participate in the cooking demonstrations at the party?

Yes, children are more than welcome to join in on the cooking demonstrations at our parties. Our consultants are trained to engage children in the cooking process and make it a fun and educational experience for them.

3. Are there any special discounts or packages for children's parties?

Yes, we offer special discounts and packages for children's parties. Our consultants can work with you to create a customized party package that fits your budget and needs. Contact us for more information.

4. Are there any allergen-free options for children with food allergies?

We understand the importance of accommodating food allergies, especially when it comes to children's parties. That's why we have a variety of allergen-free recipes and products available. Our consultants can also provide alternative ingredient suggestions for recipes to fit specific dietary needs.

5. Can we have a themed party for children?

Absolutely! We love helping parents create fun and memorable themed parties for their children. Our consultants can provide ideas and products to fit a specific theme, whether it's a superhero party or a princess tea party. Just let us know your desired theme and we'll make it happen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kat B
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Kat B
  • delightfulkitchen
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Shearer