• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Chicken Salad Recipe for Wonton Cups

In summary, the simple chicken salad recipe for wonton cups calls for 1 pound of cooked chicken, mayonnaise, celery, green onions, red bell pepper, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt and pepper. Canned chicken can be used, but freshly cooked chicken is recommended for better texture and flavor. The recipe will make approximately 24 wonton cups, but this may vary depending on the size of your muffin tin and how thinly you press the wonton wrappers. The chicken salad can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days, and the wonton cups can be prepped and stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Other ingredients can also be
KCPChef
Hello. I am trying to get together a recipe for Chicken Salad to make in the Wonton cops for the new MFP. Does anyone have a simple chicken salad recipe that you could share? Thanks so much!

not sure if you would consider this simple but it is the only chicken salad I make. (& will be even easier with the new MFP)
People are always asking for the recipe.

3 lbs chicken breasts boiled, cooled and shredded
2 c pecans chopped
1 lb seedless green grapes quartered
1 bunch celery sliced
1/2 jar Brianna's poppy seed dressing
1/2 c Hellmans (I usually add more)
salt to taste
1 cup of cream of coconut (found in the mixed drink aisle)
mix and refrigerate several hours before serving
serve on croissants

If youhave All the Best Cookbook look on page 30 and the Tex mex Chicken Melt filling would be really good. Let me know if you dont have it and I can add it. The recipe uses the southwest seasoning.

1. What ingredients do I need for the simple chicken salad?

The ingredients for the simple chicken salad recipe for wonton cups are 1 pound cooked chicken, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup chopped celery, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon honey, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use canned chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use canned chicken for this recipe. However, using freshly cooked chicken will give the salad a better texture and flavor.

3. How many wonton cups will this recipe make?

This recipe will make approximately 24 wonton cups. The number may vary depending on the size of your muffin tin and how thinly you press the wonton wrappers.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chicken salad and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. You can also prep the wonton cups and store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Assemble the cups right before serving to keep them crispy.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the chicken salad?

Of course! This recipe is versatile and can be customized to your liking. You can add ingredients like diced apples, dried cranberries, or nuts for some added crunch and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • workingmaof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
Replies
Views
DebbieJ