• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Chicken Bistro Twist on a Round Stone

In summary, for the Bistro Twist on a Round Stone, the chicken should be seasoned and can be marinated for added flavor. Thawed chicken is recommended for even cooking, but if using frozen chicken, adjust cooking time accordingly. The chicken should be cooked for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit and checked for an internal temperature of 165 degrees. This recipe can also be adapted for different types of meat and pairs well with roasted vegetables, rice, salad, or crusty bread.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Can you make the chicken bistro twist on a large round stone? I need to make it for a show, but I don't have a rectangle stone.

It'll run pretty much the whole diameter of the stone, but yes - you can use a large round.

Makes for a great selling point too... Our recipes and tools can adapt to our needs (mostly).
I only have the round, and make "square" foods all the time. Usually for pizzas I have the host get a bobblie dough, because I get side tracked and forget to bake the dough first (when needed). This way I don't look too ditzy :D

MMMM I Love the Chicken Bistro Twist! That reminds me, we haven't had it in a while! YUMMY! Leftovers are SO great, too!

I love the variation Pepperoni Pizza Twist. It is delicious!

speedychef said:
MMMM I Love the Chicken Bistro Twist! That reminds me, we haven't had it in a while! YUMMY! Leftovers are SO great, too!
Leftovers! Leftovers! You actually have leftovers of the CBT?? Never imagined that could happen. :rolleyes:

There's only two of us! :) Everything leaves leftovers! Last night we had tacos, tonight, we have taco pizza!

1. How do I prepare the chicken for the Bistro Twist on a Round Stone?

The chicken should be seasoned with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings before cooking. It can also be marinated for added flavor.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

It is recommended to use thawed chicken for the Bistro Twist to ensure even cooking. However, if using frozen chicken, be sure to adjust cooking time accordingly.

3. How long should I cook the Bistro Twist on the Round Stone?

The chicken should be cooked for about 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. It is important to check for an internal temperature of 165 degrees to ensure the chicken is fully cooked.

4. Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, this recipe can be adapted for different types of meat such as pork or beef. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.

5. What sides would pair well with the Bistro Twist on a Round Stone?

This dish pairs well with a variety of sides such as roasted vegetables, rice, or a mixed green salad. It can also be served with a crusty bread for soaking up any delicious juices from the chicken.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_leeanne
  • rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ryliesmom526