• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Cherry Pitter: Expert Tips and Pricing Advice

In summary, the best way to use a cherry pitter is to first wash and dry the cherries, place them in the pitter with the stem side facing up, and squeeze the handles together to remove the pit. To clean and maintain the pitter, simply rinse it with warm soapy water and occasionally lubricate the moving parts. It can also be used for other fruits such as olives, plums, and grapes, and the average price range is between $10-$20. When choosing a cherry pitter, consider the size and type of cherries, ease of cleaning and maintenance, and read reviews for added guidance.
caynreth
Have a customer requesting a cherry pitter and what do you know! I actually HAVE one I can sell her. Problem is, I do not remember what these sold for or what price I should tell her. Help?

They were 12.75.

thanks much.

What is the best way to use a cherry pitter?

The best way to use a cherry pitter is to first wash and dry the cherries. Then, place the cherry in the pitter with the stem side facing up. Squeeze the pitter handles together to push the pit out. Make sure to hold the cherry firmly to avoid any mess or splattering.

How do I clean and maintain my cherry pitter?

To clean your cherry pitter, simply rinse it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing. It is also recommended to occasionally lubricate the moving parts with food-safe oil to keep it in good working condition.

Can a cherry pitter be used for other fruits?

Yes, some cherry pitters can also be used to pit other small fruits such as olives, plums, and grapes. However, it is important to check the product specifications to ensure that it is suitable for other fruits.

What is the average price range for a cherry pitter?

The average price range for a cherry pitter is between $10-$20. However, the price may vary depending on the brand, features, and materials used. It is always a good idea to compare prices and read reviews before making a purchase.

Are there any tips for choosing the right cherry pitter?

When choosing a cherry pitter, consider the size and type of cherries you will be using, as well as the ease of cleaning and maintenance. It is also helpful to read reviews and look for a product with a warranty for added peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • cathyskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • kisrae