• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Caramel Cheesecake Squares: Making Ahead of Time?

In summary, the cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for up to 1 month. To thaw them, it is best to place them in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature for 30 minutes. They can be made in advance for a party or event and stored in the same way.
cochef
Gold Member
Has anyone made the new Cinnamon Caramel Cheesecake Squares the night before? I have a meeting in the morning but can't make them before I go so I thought about making them tonight and refrigerating them. Thanks for your help.

Probably too late to post for your meeting. They are soooooo yummy!

I did make them the night before and they were fine. Everybody loved them!

1. Can I make the cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares ahead of time. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before serving.

2. How do I store the cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares?

The cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can also be frozen for up to 1 month.

3. Can I freeze the cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares?

Yes, the cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares can be frozen for up to 1 month. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container before freezing.

4. How do I thaw the frozen cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares?

The best way to thaw the frozen cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares is to place them in the refrigerator overnight. They can also be thawed at room temperature for about 30 minutes.

5. Can I make the cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares in advance for a party or event?

Yes, you can make the cinnamon caramel cheesecake squares in advance for a party or event. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before serving, or frozen for up to 1 month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AmaraJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AmaraJ
  • Leigh0725