• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Sweet Cheese Ball Recipes: Discover What Customers Love!

In summary, the recipe calls for the use of the itty bitty bev mix in place of the key lime ingredients. The bev mix with sugar gives the dip a distinct lime flavor.
higoobs
Gold Member
I had a friend absolutely love the key lime cheese ball from tastefully simple. Does pampered chef has any sweet cheese ball recipes that customers at shows loved?

Here is a recipe I found. You could probably add some of our coconut lime sauce to it or drizzle it over the top. We also have a fantastic cheese 'log' that I get rave reviews about whenever I make it. I'm not at home right now. I'm trying to think of the name. It's on one of the use and care cards. It has cream cheese, swiss cheese, gr onions, apricots and dried cranberries, rolled in toasted almonds...anyone remember the name???

Key Lime Cheese Ball
Ingredients

* 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup graham cracker (coarsely crushed cinnamon flavor)
* 2 tablespoons key lime juice
* 2 tablespoons key lime zest (grated )

Directions
1 Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined.
2 Form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 2 hours until ball is solid.
3.Remove cheese ball from the fridge and roll in the graham cracker crumbs.
4.Serve with extra cinnamon graham crackers, baked croissants and pound cake.

Someone suggested that a bit of green jello powder could be added to taste but that it would turn the recipe a greenish colour. I think I would pass on that suggestion. Anyway, HTH

Is it this one: The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Festive Cheese Spread

Ingredients:
1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
2 oz (60 g) shredded Swiss cheese (1/2 cup/125 mL)
1/4 cup (50 mL) finely diced dried apricots
1/4 cup (50 mL) sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced green onions with tops
1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced almonds, toasted
Assorted crackers (optional)

Directions:1.In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Swiss cheese, apricots, cranberries and green onions; mix well.2.Place almonds onto a 14-inch (35 cm) piece of Parchment Paper. Shape cheese mixture into a log and transfer mixture to Parchment Paper. Roll cheese log in almonds until completely coated. Serve on Bamboo Cheese Board - Reversible with assorted crackers, if desired.Yield: 10 servings

Nutrients per serving: per serving (2 tbsp/30 mL spread): Calories 160, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 85 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

I bet you could use our Margarita mix to make one! A lady brought a dip made with it to our cluster meeting and it was DELICIOUS!But I bet you could use the itty-bitty mix to do a cheeseball too! I would probably use 3-4 Tbsp of the itty bitty bev mix to the cream cheese and sugar in the above recipe.DIP:
1 - 12oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 - 8oz cool whip (I used lite)
4 TBSP margarita drink mixMix well & serve!

esavvymom said:
I bet you could use our Margarita mix to make one! A lady brought a dip made with it to our cluster meeting and it was DELICIOUS!

But I bet you could use the itty-bitty mix to do a cheeseball too! I would probably use 3-4 Tbsp of the itty bitty bev mix to the cream cheese and sugar in the above recipe.

DIP:
1 - 12oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 - 8oz cool whip (I used lite)
4 TBSP margarita drink mix

Mix well & serve!

This also works well in a graham cracker crust or in mini pie tarts. The mixture is pretty thick. I cut the margarita mix to 3 1/2 T. and it worked fine.

ChefPeg, yes, that's the recipe. It's terrific.

But I bet you could use the itty-bitty mix to do a cheeseball too! I would probably use 3-4 Tbsp of the itty bitty bev mix to the cream cheese and sugar in the above recipe.

So are you saying make the recipe as written but add the bev mix w/sugar to everything else?

byrd1956 said:

So are you saying make the recipe as written but add the bev mix w/sugar to everything else?

I am thinking use the itty bitty bev mix in place of the key kime ingredients. I would probably start with 1-2 tbsp of mix first, then add more if needed. But based on that dip recipe I had on Saturday, with 4 tbsp of mix in with the cool whip and milk, it had a very distinct lime taste to me. Yum.

esavvymom: Is the consistency of the dip like a cheese Ball. I like the idea of the deep but what about the consistency?

higoobs said:
esavvymom: Is the consistency of the dip like a cheese Ball. I like the idea of the deep but what about the consistency?

The dip recipe I posted is a thick dip, NOT a cheeseball recipe. i just posted it becau I knew just mentioning the dip would get requests for the recipe. ;). Since it has cool whip and sweet condensed milk, NO, not a cheeseball.

Below is how I would modify the recipe. I will try it and let you know how it turns out. i have all of the ingredients to give it a shot.

Itty bitty bev Margarita (key lime flavor) Cheese Ball - POSSIBLE recipe

Ingredients

* 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup graham cracker (coarsely crushed cinnamon flavor)
* 2 tablespoons itty bitty bev margarita mix.....taste it, and add more if you need more.

I mixed the Lime & Coconut Sauce - the whole jar - into 16 ounces of cream and got a great spread for bagels. Sold 4 jars of the stuff in fact. But I love the idea of the Itty-Bitty Margarita Cheese Ball thing. Got play with that one! Thanks!

1. Can I customize the ingredients in the sweet cheese ball recipes?

Yes, the great thing about Pampered Chef sweet cheese ball recipes is that they are versatile and can be customized to your liking. Feel free to swap out ingredients or add in your favorite flavors to make it your own.

2. How long do the sweet cheese balls last?

When stored in an airtight container in the fridge, sweet cheese balls made with Pampered Chef recipes can last up to 5-7 days. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before serving.

3. Can I make sweet cheese balls ahead of time?

Absolutely! In fact, making them ahead of time allows the flavors to develop even more. You can make them up to 24 hours in advance and store them in the fridge until ready to serve.

4. Do I need any special tools to make these sweet cheese ball recipes?

No, you don't need any special tools. However, using a food processor or hand mixer will make the process easier and ensure a smooth and creamy texture for your sweet cheese ball.

5. Can I use low-fat or non-dairy ingredients in these recipes?

Yes, you can definitely use low-fat or non-dairy ingredients in these sweet cheese ball recipes. Just keep in mind that it may alter the texture and taste slightly, so it's best to experiment and find what works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • JackieB999
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Aun
  • bearydutch