• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with a new twist on the 'What would the host say?' game?

In summary, the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help..." can be made with regular kitchen tools and easy-to-find ingredients. They cater to various dietary restrictions and can be easily substituted to fit personal preferences. Additionally, there are tips for meal prepping included in each recipe.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm changing up the "What would the host say?" game a little. I need some help with a question. Here is what I have so far:

1. Which Pampered Chef tool is your favorite?

2. Which are you more like?
Simple Additions - work together, playful, classic, whimsical, anything but ordinary
Forged Cutlery - finely crafted, have strength and perfect balance, precise, graceful, comfortable
Cookware - don't know what words to use that go back to a person
Stoneware - same as above

3. What exactly does a "pie gate" do?

4. What is your best attribute? your smile, your personality, your body

5. -still thinking- maybe something about hosting

6. What would you do with an extra $400 a month?

This game gives me a chance to hit some product, hosting and opportunity highligts that I may have missed before. I play it at the very end of my show.

Cookware try: even tempered, lets stuff roll off back (somehow easy cleanup)

Stoneware try: makes hosting easy, stays consistant.

I'm not very good at brainstorming so this is all I can do. HTH:blushing:

I also came up with more:

cookware - great in or out (stovetop or oven)
stoneware - simple but perfect, versatile, cool in the kitchen (no oven required)

:rolleyes:Think:rolleyes:

cookware -- cleans up nicely, versatile, suited to many jobs.
stoneware -- excels at many different tasks, guarantees perfect results every time, no soap required (ewwwww - lol)

1. Can I use regular kitchen tools for the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help..."?

Yes, you can use regular kitchen tools for the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help...". The recipes are designed to be easily adaptable and can be made with basic kitchen equipment.

2. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help..." easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help..." are easy to find and can be found at most grocery stores. If you have trouble finding a specific ingredient, there are suggestions for substitutions in the recipe.

3. Do the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help..." cater to specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help..." cater to a variety of dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. There are also suggestions for how to make the recipes vegan or keto-friendly.

4. Can I make substitutions in the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help..."?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help...". The recipes are meant to be flexible and can be adjusted to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions.

5. Are there any tips for meal prepping with the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help..."?

Yes, there are tips for meal prepping with the recipes in "Changing up Game - Help...". Each recipe includes suggestions for how to make it ahead of time or how to store leftovers for future meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
slong
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies