• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking of a June-July Catalog Show: Pros and Cons

In summary, hosting a catalog show in June or July has several benefits, including the summer mindset of potential guests and the release of new products by Pampered Chef. These shows typically last 2-3 weeks, with the option to extend for more rewards. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and even exclusive items. One potential downside is lower attendance and sales due to summer activities, but this can be mitigated through early promotion and incentives. Hybrid shows, with both in-person and virtual guests, are also an option for added flexibility and convenience.
MomToEli
If a catalog show begins in one month and closes in another, which month is it considered to be held in? Let's just say June-July ...

Is there any reason NOT to have a show carry over from one month to the next?

I have 3 catalog shows to get started and am trying to figure out if I should wait or go ahead and start them now ... don't really have enough time for them to close yet this month.

A june show has until July 31st to close--

if you want credit for any June incentives it has to close by July 5th

Because say you do a JUNE show on July 29th and someone likes the June Host special--they can start it and finish in July:D

You can do either. I generally let the host decide. If she (or he) is starting it in June and prefers the July special, I just supply her (or him) with the July info. If their preference is the June special, I give them all the stuff and set up a closing date.Just remember to have the host commit to one month or the other, so their "guests" can get the appropriate special.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show in June or July?

June and July are great months to host a catalog show because many people are already in a summer mindset and looking for new products to use for outdoor entertaining and cooking. Additionally, Pampered Chef often releases new products during these months, giving hosts and guests the opportunity to be among the first to try them out.

2. How long does a catalog show typically last?

A catalog show usually lasts for 2-3 weeks, giving guests enough time to browse and place their orders. However, hosts can extend the show if they wish to give guests more time to shop and potentially earn more rewards.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn as a host of a June or July catalog show?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounted items, and even exclusive host-only products. Additionally, depending on the sales from your show, you may also earn free shipping and discounts on future purchases.

4. Are there any downsides to hosting a catalog show in June or July?

One potential downside of hosting a catalog show during these months is that people may be busy with summer activities and vacations, resulting in lower attendance and sales. However, this can be mitigated by promoting the show early and offering incentives for guests to participate.

5. Can I have a mix of in-person and virtual guests for my June or July catalog show?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers the option to host a hybrid show, where guests can attend in-person or virtually through a link provided by the host. This allows for more flexibility and makes it easier for people to attend, regardless of their location or schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chelynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Ericanaysha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies