• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Catalog Show Success: Host Rewards & Party Planning Tips

In summary, a Catalog Show Planner is a planning tool for hosting successful Pampered Chef parties. It can be accessed through the consultant's website or app and is fully customizable. There are no fees associated with using the planner, and it can help increase sales by providing organization and tips for engaging with guests.
I am wondering if anyone has updated the catalog Show planner with the new host rewards. There was a file on here that had a checklist for the host to complete along with a description on how to have a good party. Anyone have anything like that?

Thanks!!

~Sarah

I am looking for the same. What are you all using for catalog shows? I do quite a few for folks who are not that tech savvy..Please share!

Because all the benefits are the same as a cooking show, I just use the show planner you can get (free) from home office. Instead of putting in a date for the party, I just write "October Catalog Party" over the date area and add the day I want to close in the appropriate spot.

Yes- I do that also. I also used ones on here for catalog shows before the switch. But I think the regular one is fine now that the host plans are the same.

There is a Catalog Show Planner on CC. Just put Catalog Show Planner in the search bar. It's a PDF. I've attached it here, so you can always download and keep this.

Attachments

• catalog_show_planner.pdf
    832.6 KB · Views: 720
that is awesome! Thanks so much for researching this for me, Rae. You have always been my hero! :):)

Thanks, Linda, but you should really set your sights higher when choosing a hero. ;)

1. What is a Catalog Show Planner?

A Catalog Show Planner is a planning tool for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. It includes all the necessary information and resources to help you plan and execute a successful party, such as a party timeline, guest list, and order forms.

2. How do I access the Catalog Show Planner?

The Catalog Show Planner can be accessed through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef app. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password to access the planner.

3. Can I customize the Catalog Show Planner?

Yes, the Catalog Show Planner is fully customizable. You can add your own party details, change the timeline, and even add your own notes and reminders. This will help you tailor the planner to your specific party needs.

4. Are there any fees associated with using the Catalog Show Planner?

No, there are no fees associated with using the Catalog Show Planner. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan successful parties.

5. How can the Catalog Show Planner help me increase my sales?

The Catalog Show Planner is designed to help you stay organized and focused during the party planning process. By having a clear timeline and guest list, you can ensure that you are maximizing your sales potential and reaching out to all potential customers. Additionally, the planner provides tips and suggestions for increasing sales and engaging with guests during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • pamper_the_chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies