• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will the new catalog be available for ordering?

In summary, the new catalog comes out in September and the host can start collecting orders as soon as they get the catalog.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Sorry...if this is the wrong place to post..I wasn't sure where to post this-

If someone is wanting to have a catalog show, for when the new catalog comes out, when would that be?

It comes out in Sept. right? Do we get it any earlier than sept..or are we ourselves not able to order it until sept?

She'd need to close by Sep 19th...and is a military wife in Germany..so it will take me a week to even get her several catalogs...so I wasn't sure what to tell her..

(if we can't do it in Sept by then..she wants to push to Oct..)

The new catalog goes into effect on Sept. 1, but if I remember correctly you can order them at the end of July beginning of august.HTH

Yes, you can order them earlier and she could (don't shoot me here ladies!!!) start collecting orders towards the end of August so she could close then. Or, you could be sure to get them to her ASAP in Sept. so she could have a couple of weeks to collect orders and money.

KellyTheChef said:
Yes, you can order them earlier and she could (don't shoot me here ladies!!!) start collecting orders towards the end of August so she could close then. Or, you could be sure to get them to her ASAP in Sept. so she could have a couple of weeks to collect orders and money.

I often have people start their show in a previous month for the next month's Catalog show - They would do the same thing if they were having a Cooking Show - If they had a show booked in the first week or 2 of the month, you wouldn't say "Now don't collect orders until the 1st of the month."
I think the same applies for Catalog Shows. I have 2 Catalog Shows I am closing this week - both were started in June, booked from June Shows. When I gave them their Host Kit at the show, I said, "You can start any time - even tonight! We will close your show on July XX" Then I went home and set them up online for a catalog show, using the closing date as the date of the show - they send out invitations, and people are able to order online before the beginning of the month also!

All this (Sorry, I'm feeling very verbal right now!:rolleyes: ) to say: There is no reason to shoot you Kelly - and it is perfectly fine for you to start a Sept. show in August!:D

Becky~

I do that with my catty shows all of the time....I just thought there may be some consultants who feel like we shouldn't allow the NEW catties out to circulate before Sept 1st...

I would do it myself, but that's just me!

That's ok to do cause everyone that comes home from Confrence will be flashing the new catalog at there frist show when they get home .

I bet there are guest that get to see the catalog from wave 1 before wave 2 even gets to Chicago Remember BOOKINGS BOOKING BOOKINGS

Last year, my cluster did a "Customer Appreciation Fall Preview Show" at my director's house where we invited all of our past hosts and preferred customers, and had all of the new Fall products on display - it was mid-Aug. We told them we'd be putting the order through on 9/1, so they knew it would take a bit longer than normal, and they were all fine with it. They were thrilled to get to see & order everything earlier than everyone else. You can do the same with a catalog show - give them out as soon as you get them, and submit the show as early as 9/1. :)

ok - THanks so much ladies..a great help!

1. How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, simply gather a group of friends, family, and acquaintances and share the latest catalog with them. You can also take orders from them and submit them to your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It's also a fun and convenient way to shop with friends and try out new products.

3. How long does a catalog show typically last?

A catalog show typically lasts for 3-5 days, depending on the preferences of the host. This allows enough time for guests to browse the catalog and place their orders.

4. How soon will my orders be delivered?

Orders from a catalog show are typically delivered within 10-14 days after the show has closed. However, delivery times may vary depending on the location and availability of the products.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I have a catalog show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when you host a catalog show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a host code that your guests can use to place their orders and ensure that you receive your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • luvmypomeranian