• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Canada's Jan Host Special the Same as the US Version?

In summary, the conversation discusses how to access the host and guest specials for January and February, as well as the November Consultant News. Some members have trouble accessing the specials through Adobe Reader, but others have found a workaround by copying the shortcut and changing the month in the address bar. There is frustration expressed over the fact that Home Office does not make this information readily available to consultants.
sivlepa
Anyone know if this is the same as the Jan Host Special in the US?

I have NO idea, sorry. I tried to change the month in our link like they do in theirs but it doesn't work for us.

we'll probabaly find out Nov 1 or just after cause they like to give us 2 months worth of specials so we can book.

Yay!We can now check for the specials for Jan and Feb on the web!

For the specials, just open up a currently listed special; then in the address line change "06oct" to "07jan". To change between the host and guest specials change the "hs" to "gs". You can do this to find out Feb's specials too.

The Consultant News for November can be called up the same way. Open up Oct's newsletter and in the address line change "oct" to "nov".

Thanks, Linda

Finally!I've been trying to do the 'trick' for months! Now I've got the January and February host and guest specials and the order forms for both. Oh, and of course peeked at the Nov Consultant News! Yippee!

This doesn't work for me:rolleyes: When I open specials Adobe Reader opens them right away and there is no address!! I wonder why?

It might be the setup for your internet browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc).

Mine has got the web address on the top of the screen below the tool bars. It's the line that has "http://www. blah blah blah"

Hope that helps.

Linda

adventurechef said:
It might be the setup for your internet browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc).

Mine has got the web address on the top of the screen below the tool bars. It's the line that has "http://www. blah blah blah"

I have an address bar as well but when I click the the specials it starts up adobe reader and doesn't let me change, it takes away the address screen.
Oh well I'll live:eek:

rennea said:
I have an address bar as well but when I click the the specials it starts up adobe reader and doesn't let me change, it takes away the address screen.
Oh well I'll live:eek:

If you have the plug-in installed, rather than the full version of the reader, it should open in a browser window with the address bar.

Here's a copy of them. :)

And Jodi, I had to laugh at your post. I did the same exact thing! :p

Attachments

• Jan 07.pdf
    348.4 KB · Views: 303
  • Feb 07.pdf
    285.4 KB · Views: 249
Okay, the host specials didn't work...
Trying again...

Attachments

• Jan 07.pdf
    224.8 KB · Views: 306
  • Feb 07.pdf
    352.8 KB · Views: 309
I have the same problem, so this is how I got it to work.

right click on the download link for the december host special and choose

Copy Shortcut.

Open up a new browser window and do Ctrl V to paste it in. It won't automatically open up Acrobat, so change the month to Jan07, etc... and they hit enter. It will open up acrobat with the jan & feb special.

It works, I just tried it.

The tricks we try to find out stuff. Wouldn't it be nice if HO simply made this stuff officially available to us since so many of us have found work arounds.

Thanks Marg for posting them and thanks Sandibeach, it works now:D

I just can't wait it really bothers me:rolleyes: It's nice to know whats coming up, customers always want to know when cookware is coming up!!

tlennhoff said:
The tricks we try to find out stuff. Wouldn't it be nice if HO simply made this stuff officially available to us since so many of us have found work arounds.

I'm right there with ya sister!!!

What is the Canadian Jan. Host Special?

The Canadian Jan. Host Special is a promotion for Pampered Chef hosts in January, available only in Canada. It offers exclusive discounts and perks for hosting a party during this time.

How do I qualify for the Canadian Jan. Host Special?

To qualify for the Canadian Jan. Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party in Canada during the month of January. The total sales from your party must reach a minimum amount set by the company.

What are the discounts and perks included in the Canadian Jan. Host Special?

The specific discounts and perks included in the Canadian Jan. Host Special may vary each year. However, in the past, it has included discounts on select products, free products, and/or free shipping for the host's next purchase.

Can I combine the Canadian Jan. Host Special with other promotions?

No, the Canadian Jan. Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone promotion available only during the month of January in Canada.

How can I take advantage of the Canadian Jan. Host Special?

To take advantage of the Canadian Jan. Host Special, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for January. They will help you plan and host a successful party to qualify for the special discounts and perks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DianaDuch