• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Group Order for Cookware: Making Gifts Easier!

In summary, a group order for cookware is when multiple people come together to purchase items from a cookware line, typically for events like bridal showers or gift exchanges. To place a group order, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host a cooking party. You can customize the items in your order, but there is a minimum order of $200 to qualify for discounts and promotions. The delivery time will vary based on the size of the order and location.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a customer who saw my email that I sent out about the outlet. She wants to purchase the cookware. However, so does her mom, her friend, and her aunt.
Can they put all of those on one order? She just wants to do it all in one shot and is thinking about maybe adding an extra set for a gift.

Yes she can. The stuff on the outlet has no warranty so it doesn't matter who's name it's in.

I knew there was a limit on shows, but I wasn't sure about the outlet.

krzymomof4 said:
I knew there was a limit on shows, but I wasn't sure about the outlet.
You mean a limit for how many they can purchase?

I know on a show, you can only get 10 of 1 item without HO's okay.

krzymomof4 said:
I know on a show, you can only get 10 of 1 item without HO's okay.
I thought it was 50 without HO approval.

I thought it was 10..what do I know:D

Maybe someone else will post the right answer! I've had a customer buy 15 SBRB's before with no problem.

I believe it's 50 as well. Where is Ann? :)

Regular items, 50. Outlet, 10.

I never knew there was a limit on the outlet, good to know!

1. What is a group order for cookware?

A group order for cookware is when a group of people come together to purchase multiple items from our cookware line. This can be a great option for events like bridal showers or holiday gift exchanges.

2. How do I place a group order for cookware?

To place a group order for cookware, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or host a cooking party. They can guide you through the process and help you select the perfect items for your group order.

3. Can I customize the items in a group order for cookware?

Yes, you can customize the items in your group order for cookware. Our consultants can work with you to choose the specific items and quantities that you want for your group order.

4. Is there a minimum order for a group order for cookware?

Yes, there is a minimum order of $200 for a group order for cookware. This ensures that you and your group are eligible for our special discounts and promotions.

5. How long does it take to receive a group order for cookware?

The time it takes to receive a group order for cookware will vary depending on the size of the order and your location. Your consultant can give you a more accurate estimate based on your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef