• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Staple the Mini Catalogs....

In summary, the conversation is about how to properly close envelopes with inserts to send through the post office. Some suggestions include using stickers or tape, and avoiding staples as they can damage the envelopes in the post office machines. The preferred method seems to be using stickers or tape to secure the inserts and prevent the pages from curling.
jenpottratz
or do you have to close them with sticker things (drawing a blank on what they are called). I can't remember what the post office prefers when sending those.
I usually close them with a sticker but I have an insert in them that I don't want to fall out so I'm not sure the best way to go about this.
Thanks in advance!!
Jen

I think you can staple, as long as you cover the staple with a sticker or piece of tape. (The newsletter editor from my car club asked at the PO and that's what they told him.)

Sticker. The staple will tear the paper and if you have staples you will have to tape over them anyway or they will return them.

I've read about others who put an insert in them so I'm sure you'll get great help soon. I just use scotch tape to secure them when I've sent them in the past. I don't think a staple will get through that many pages and I'm pretty sure the PO only wants the seal or tape to secure them.

How many stickers...need to be on it? Just one in the middle or do you have to do one on each end to prevent the pages from curling?
Sorry - thanks for the answers :)

I sent a bunch as invites for shows this month, and I put 2 on, about 1/3 of the way in from each end.

I just got a mini catalog/invite for a home party the other day (not PC) and an insert was taped to a center page and then the whole thing was closed with a sticker. Seemed to work pretty good.

I have done newsletters for several organizations and the PO does NOT want us using staples. They mess things up in their machines that they run them through. Use tape or stickers.

I just use scotch tape on each side.

Can You Staple the Mini Catalogs?

Yes, we can staple the mini catalogs for you. Our team at Pampered Chef understands the importance of keeping your catalogs organized and intact. We offer various catalog organization options, including stapling.

Is there an additional cost for stapling?

No, there is no additional cost for stapling your mini catalogs. We provide this service as a convenience for our customers at no extra charge.

Can I choose where the catalogs are stapled?

Yes, you can choose where the mini catalogs are stapled. Our team will confirm the placement of the staples with you before completing the job. We want to ensure your satisfaction with the final product.

What is the turnaround time for stapling the mini catalogs?

The turnaround time for stapling the mini catalogs is typically 1-2 business days. However, this may vary depending on the current workload. We will do our best to complete the job as quickly as possible without compromising on quality.

Can I request a specific type of staple for my mini catalogs?

Yes, you can request a specific type of staple for your mini catalogs. We offer both regular and heavy-duty staples. Please let us know your preference, and we will accommodate your request to the best of our ability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • kam