• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Identify This Product?

In summary, the "Can You Identify This Product?" game is designed to test knowledge of Pampered Chef products and familiarize users with the catalog. To play, simply guess the product name based on a picture and clues, and earn points for correct answers. The game is available on both desktop and mobile devices, with new products added regularly. Points can be redeemed for discounts or free products, and users can compete with friends and family for the most points.
DuchDi
Hi!Can anyone tell me what this is? I'm not even sure if it's a Pampered Chef product. Thank you!
CmjWjfZWgAIPPUM.jpg

I don't recall PC ever carrying it. But that doesn't mean they didn't.

It came with another style of the double boiler that we carried. It was for dipping foods, like a strawbrry, into chocolate.

Baychef is exactly right. It is the dipper part of a set that includes a pan for melting chocolate, offered by TPC probably 10 years ago. I still have mine in my tool turnabout, and I keep looking at it and wondering what in the heck I'm ever going to do with it. I'm not even sure where the double boiler is anymore.I'll see if I have any info about it in one of the old catalogs I still have cluttering up my office.

Thank you everyone! I have located the original product!

raebates said:
I don't recall PC ever carrying it. But that doesn't mean they didn't.
Yes PC carried it years ago I remember it well and it was for dipping candies etc.

Hi there!I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am happy to help you identify this product. Can you provide a little more information or a picture of the product? That will make it easier for me to identify it for you. In the meantime, I can assure you that Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any home cook. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the "Can You Identify This Product?" game?

The purpose of the game is to test your knowledge of Pampered Chef products and familiarize yourself with our catalog. It's a fun way to learn about our products and their uses.

2. How do I play "Can You Identify This Product?"

To play, simply look at the picture of the product and try to guess its name. You can also click on the "Hint" button for a clue. Once you have a guess, type it in the answer box and click "Submit".

3. Can I play "Can You Identify This Product?" on my mobile device?

Yes, the game is available on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply visit our website and click on the "Can You Identify This Product?" game to start playing.

4. Are there any rewards for playing "Can You Identify This Product?"

Yes, for every correct answer, you will earn points that can be redeemed for discounts or free products on our website. You can also compete with friends and family to see who can earn the most points!

5. How often are new products added to "Can You Identify This Product?"

We add new products to the game regularly, so be sure to check back often for new challenges and chances to earn more points. You can also follow us on social media for updates on new products added to the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • ChefZee