• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Combine Order Types Yet?

In summary, there was a previous announcement stating that Sample and Supply orders would eventually be able to be combined. However, on the new site, they are still separate "carts" and cannot be combined. Consultants are hoping for a single cart option to make ordering and shipping more convenient. This was a highly anticipated feature that has not yet been implemented.
kam
Staff member
I know way back when...we were told that eventually we would be able to combine Sample and Supply orders.

I have not switched from P3 yet...so I don't know if it is available yet on beta.

Thanks!

On the new site there is only a supply order. All supplies and samples show up under the supply category.

OK, I have just been playing with it a bit. It appears as though Samples and Supplies are separate "carts" and can't be combined. But, it does look like I can add a replacement part to the Sample (Product) order.Kind of weird how it is set up. It would be nice if when you were adding to a particular cart, it only gave a choice of those items available (like it did on P3).

I agree, Kam....it is very confusing and frustrating. Anything BUSINESS related....samples, supplies, replacements, should be on one cart. And products ordered by consultants can be on another part if need be. I would rather be able to do ONE order and one shipping hit, than two or three!

This was one of the things I was most excited about when the original announcement was made 2 years ago.
Bummer it hasn't been implemented yet. It would be heaven to put everything in one cart, pay one shipping, done!

Yes, at the time I thought it was supposed to ease the increase in the shipping costs to consultants. I thought we had been told at one point they would all be combined. It wasn't ready to combine at that time, but would be soon. Then they backed away from beta to do more testing I believe. Does anyone remember about when the consultant shipping prices increased?
Edit: DebPC, see this is why I shouldn't try to read on a phone...I completely missed your post saying 2 yrs ago.

Last edited:

1. What is the current status of combining order types?

The current status is that it is not yet possible to combine order types. This feature is not currently available on most trading platforms.

2. Why are traders interested in combining order types?

Combining order types allows traders to execute more complex trading strategies and potentially increase their profits. It also allows for more efficient and precise trading.

3. Is there a timeline for when this feature will be available?

There is no specific timeline for when this feature will be available. It depends on the development and implementation plans of each individual trading platform.

4. Are there any risks involved with combining order types?

As with any trading strategy, there are potential risks involved with combining order types. It is important for traders to thoroughly understand the functionality and potential risks before using this feature.

5. Will combining order types be available on all trading platforms?

It is unknown if this feature will be available on all trading platforms. It may depend on the capabilities and priorities of each platform's development team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • missymssy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • raebates