• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pay a Supply Order With My Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, the conversation discussed the difficulty of finding where to input PC dollars on a non-commissioned order, and the solution was to enter it under payment. The group also mentioned the complexity of the PP program and the possibility of it switching to a web-based platform in the future. Some suggested using a laptop with wireless at shows, while others expressed concern about not being able to use a laptop at shows if the program switches.
janel kelly
I was planning on doing this, but I can't find anywhere on my non-commissioned order where I input the PC dollars. I'd like to put the order in today. Does anyone know how to do this?

Yes, you can. When you put your order in and under payment there is a place for you to enter your PC dollars number.

Yes! Under Payment it lists PC Dollars. :)

Oh my word, I'm such a moron. You would think I could notice a drop down box. Thanks ladies!

Don't worry...you're not a moron. There are so many different aspects to PP that it is easy to not know where to go when you are doing something new. Isn't nice to have learned something else so that next time, you'll have no problem? :D

rebeccastt said:
There are so many different aspects to PP that it is easy to not know where to go when you are doing something new.

And even the tutorials don't go through them all. Sometimes you just have to play with it to figure out all the features. :)

It is definitely not the most intuitive of programs.

I heard a rumor that they may be switching to a web-based program in a few seasons, but I'm a little concerned about that because I take my laptop to my shows and input the orders right there. If they go to a web-based program, I won't be able to do my orders at the show unless I know the host has wireless (which most of my hosts have not had!). Any thoughts on this?

Me too..that would not be good.

OMG! I hope not....I'd be lost without my laptop at my shows! I get out of there so much quicker and that's why I purchased this...to take to shows! Maybe all of us laptoppers will need to hole shows at Panera Bread! they have wireless! J/K! Really, I don't know what I'd do! I had a party with over 23 people and I thought how great it was to have a laptop...just enter and go!

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars to pay for a supply order?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars to pay for a supply order. Simply enter the code for your Pampered Chef Dollars at checkout and the amount will be deducted from your total.

2. How do I know how many Pampered Chef Dollars I have available?

You can check your available Pampered Chef Dollars by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Your Pampered Chef Dollars balance will be displayed on your dashboard.

3. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other forms of payment?

Yes, you can combine your Pampered Chef Dollars with other forms of payment such as credit card or PayPal. Simply enter the code for your Pampered Chef Dollars and then select your desired payment method for the remaining balance.

4. Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars for supply orders?

There are no restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars for supply orders. You can use them to pay for any supplies or products available on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They typically expire within one year of being earned, so be sure to use them before they expire to get the most out of your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506