• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Script for New Season?

In summary, it is recommended to use a simple script when calling customers about new products for the upcoming selling season. Some key points to include are introducing yourself and your company, reminding the customer of the mini-catalog, highlighting the new products, offering assistance, and thanking the customer for their time. It is important to personalize the script to your own style for a natural conversation.
mrssyvo
I am getting ready to call customers that I mailed the new mini-catalog to. Does anyone have a calling script they use to call about new selling season? It is so much easier for me to follow a script, otherwise I stumble over my words. TIA

"Hi this is _____ with The Pampered Chef. I recently sent you a catalog featuring our hot new fall products. Did you have a chance to look at it?"

If you get a machine:
"Hi this is ______ with The Pampered Chef. Sorry I missed you. I'll call you again to tell you about our new fall products and theme shows like Chocolate Bliss and Real Food, Real Fast."

These are from the scripts suggested by HO to use with leads given in a recent promotion (inactive consultant's hosts).

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of trying to call customers without a script. I've found that having a simple outline to follow can make a big difference. Here's a potential script you could use:1. Introduction: Start by introducing yourself and your company. This could be something like, "Hi, this is from [Company Name]. How are you doing today?"2. Reminder: Remind the customer that you recently sent them a new mini-catalog. This could be something like, "I'm calling because I wanted to follow up on the mini-catalog I sent you last week."3. Highlight new season: Let the customer know that the mini-catalog features new products for the upcoming selling season. You could say, "I wanted to make sure you didn't miss our new products for the upcoming season in the mini-catalog."4. Offer assistance: Ask if the customer has had a chance to look through the mini-catalog and if they have any questions or need assistance with placing an order. For example, "If you have any questions about the products or need help placing an order, I'm here to assist you."5. Thank you: Thank the customer for their time and let them know that you appreciate their business. Something like, "Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We value your business and look forward to hearing from you."Remember to keep the script natural and adjust it to your own personal style. I hope this helps and good luck with your calls!

What is the purpose of the Calling Script for New Season?

The Calling Script for New Season is a tool designed to help you reach out to potential customers and share information about our new products and promotions for the upcoming season.

How do I access the Calling Script for New Season?

The Calling Script for New Season can be found on our company's website under the "Resources" section. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader or consultant support.

Can I personalize the Calling Script for New Season?

Yes, the Calling Script for New Season is meant to be personalized to fit your style and target audience. We encourage you to add your own experiences and enthusiasm to make it more authentic.

What are some tips for using the Calling Script for New Season effectively?

It's important to practice and familiarize yourself with the script before making calls. Also, make sure to listen to your potential customer's needs and tailor the script accordingly. Lastly, don't forget to mention any special promotions or deals to entice them.

Are there any other resources to help me with the Calling Script for New Season?

Yes, we have training videos and webinars available on our website to help you master the Calling Script for New Season. You can also reach out to your team leader or consultant support for additional guidance and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells