• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Called My Host From Last Month's Show and ...

In summary, the purpose of calling your host from last month's show is to follow up and thank them for hosting a successful party, as well as discuss any potential orders or bookings. When calling, start by thanking them for hosting a great party and ask about their order and satisfaction. To encourage them to book another party, offer incentives and highlight the benefits of hosting. If they are not interested, thank them for their time and consider reaching out to their contacts or offering information about products. After the call, follow up on any discussed actions and stay in touch with your host.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
... asked if I'd left my spatula (the one I got in my kit) at her house.

Turns out that a friend had moved in with her, they combined their kitchen products, found multiple duplicates, and though she found my turner, she found a spoon that matched. Sounded like she wanted to keep it.

So she said, "You still have my credit card number, order one for yourself!"

She asked if anyone had booked off of her ... I said one did but isn't interested until the fall or winter.

She ended up ordering two large sheet pans and a medium one too ... plus my turner, and is fine with it going in on my August show!

Total before tax and shipping is $4 less than $60 ... so I plan to share that news with her so she can get the August special. (She got the pineapple rum sauce and probably will want more by now!)

With my Aug. 1 show that only has me $100 away from the mystery gift in August ....

Awesome!!!

Is there a way to OFFICIALLY request a *like* button here?! :thumbup::thumbup:

Di, that is awesome. Love the story, and am thrilled you're business is going so well.

Congrats! :D

Nice follow up!

Maybe I"ll start calling my hosts and claim that "I think I left something there"...LOL Great job!

i left my scraper at one of my first hosts houses - almost a year ago! Think its too late to call her?

way to go!

What is the purpose of calling my host from last month's show?

The purpose of calling your host from last month's show is to follow up with them and thank them for hosting a successful party. It also gives you the opportunity to discuss any orders or potential bookings that may have come from their party.

What should I say when I call my host?

When you call your host, start by thanking them for hosting a great party. Then, ask if they have received their order and if they are happy with their purchases. You can also mention any current promotions or specials to encourage them to book another party.

How can I encourage my host to book another party?

You can encourage your host to book another party by offering them incentives, such as free products or discounts, for hosting a party. You can also mention the benefits of hosting, such as getting free products and discounts, and having a fun time with friends.

What if my host is not interested in booking another party?

If your host is not interested in booking another party, thank them for their time and ask if they know anyone who might be interested in hosting a party. You can also offer to send them a catalog or information about our products so they can make purchases on their own.

How should I follow up after talking to my host?

After talking to your host, be sure to follow up with any actions you discussed, such as sending them a catalog or booking a party. You can also send a thank-you note or email to show your appreciation for their support. It's also a good idea to keep in touch with your host and check in periodically to see if they need anything.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies