• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Order on the Last Day of the Month According to the FedEx Logo?

In summary, Calendar Codes are unique codes assigned to each month in the Pampered Chef calendar and are used to track sales, promotions, and incentives for consultants. To find your Calendar Code, you can check your Pampered Chef consultant homepage or contact your team leader. It is important to use your Calendar Code for every order to ensure proper tracking of sales and incentives. Sharing your Calendar Code is not allowed as each consultant has their own code for individual tracking. If you accidentally enter the wrong code, you can contact customer service to have it corrected.
reneenshelcook4u
On the month at a glance calendar you can get from CC there is a FedEx logo on the 27th or 28th of each month. According to the guide it says that is the last day for delivery. That is all it says though, does that mean if you order by that date the order will be counted for that month? I thought you could order on a show until the 15th of the following month. I am printing one of these out for a new consultant that is signing with us tomorrow and I want to ensure we sound like we know what we are doing if she asks about the logo. LOL

Any help will be appreciated

Michelle and Renee

That is for those consultants that still mail their orders in. They have to mail it by FEDEX by that date for it to count for that months sales.

Thank you so much for the information, that is what we were leaning towards, however wanted a confirmation. Thanks again.

Not a problem. Always glad to help! :)

Seriously?? Does anyone still mail in orders??​

LeslieSGI said:
Seriously?? Does anyone still mail in orders??​

Well, there are Amish consultants who probably do...and then there are the consultants who are on a Money Order only status.

What are Calendar Codes?

Calendar Codes are unique codes assigned to each month in the Pampered Chef calendar. They are used to track sales, promotions, and incentives for consultants.

How do I find my Calendar Code?

Your Calendar Code can be found on your Pampered Chef consultant homepage under the "My Calendar" section. It is also included in your monthly newsletter and can be obtained from your team leader.

Do I need to use my Calendar Code for every order?

Yes, it is important to use your Calendar Code for every order to ensure proper tracking of sales and incentives. If you forget to use your code, you can contact customer service to have it added to your order.

Can I share my Calendar Code with others?

No, your Calendar Code is unique to you and should not be shared with others. Each consultant has their own code to track their individual sales and incentives.

What happens if I enter the wrong Calendar Code?

If you accidentally enter the wrong Calendar Code, you can contact customer service to have it corrected. It is important to use the correct code to ensure accurate tracking of your sales and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jackie's PC Kitchen
Replies
Views
sarahlegare