• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choose Your Fav: Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Duncan & More!

In summary, participants in the conversation expressed their favorite brands and flavors of cake and dessert, including Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, and homemade. Some also mentioned their preference for yellow cake with vanilla or lemon flavor, while others enjoy spice or dark chocolate. The conversation also touched on the topic of cookies, with the suggestion to try making the cookies from the Funfetti box recipe. Some participants mentioned using whichever brand is on sale, while others are loyal to a specific brand.
Laura420
Whats your favorite brand? (Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Duncan)

Whats your favorite flavor? (Dk Choc, Vanilla, Spice)

Duncine Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge.

DH's favorite is Betty Crocker Cherry Chip.

But I mostly prefer homemade! I'm a cake snob...and when you make a homemade yellow cake - it's flavor is vanilla...unless it's lemon!;)

Becky, is snow a flavor?

I am a cheese cake snob... love it... and I make a kick-butt cheesecake, if i do say so myself... but its an all dayer... so I make it on special occasions.

I also have a nice crumbcake recipe that was grandmas... I make often.

You two are cracking me up tonight b/w this one and "Yellow" post!

My favorite is Pillsbury Funfetti. Yum, now I have to go make some.

My favorite is whatever is on sale! Or, chocolate with lots of chocolate frosting. I never pay attention to the brands.

Betty Crocker all the way (and even more so for brownie mix)! But I too much prefer home-made :)

Duncan Hines all the way!!!!!!

Favorites--spice and also lemon!

As a service to Chef Success, I am willing to have everyone overnight a cake of their favorite brand and flavor, and I will post the results here. It's a tough job, but I felt I had to step up. :)

I use both Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker depending on which is the cheapest. I like the plain white cake.

I use whatever, but have you tried to make the cookies on the side of the Funfetti box? You know those sugar cookies that are always in grocery store bakeries (or Costco) with the thick layer of bright frosting on them? Sometimes they have sprinkles too. Those are my favorite cookies, and we ALWAYS have them for birthday parties. Well, last year my dh's aunt pointed out that the cookie recipe on the side of the funfetti box is how to make them (after I at almost all of them from her Christmas cookie platter and couldn't believe she made them). They are the easiest cookies! And, they taste sooooooo good -- exactly like the bakery cookies!

janezapchef said:
I use whatever, but have you tried to make the cookies on the side of the Funfetti box? You know those sugar cookies that are always in grocery store bakeries (or Costco) with the thick layer of bright frosting on them? Sometimes they have sprinkles too. Those are my favorite cookies, and we ALWAYS have them for birthday parties. Well, last year my dh's aunt pointed out that the cookie recipe on the side of the funfetti box is how to make them (after I at almost all of them from her Christmas cookie platter and couldn't believe she made them). They are the easiest cookies! And, they taste sooooooo good -- exactly like the bakery cookies!

Thank you for that tip! DS LOVES those cookies, and DH says they are the only sugar cookies he likes!

1. Which brand offers the best quality products?

Each brand offers high-quality products, so it ultimately depends on personal preference and taste. We recommend trying out different products from each brand to determine your favorite.

2. Are there any gluten-free options available?

Yes, all of the mentioned brands offer a variety of gluten-free options for those with dietary restrictions. Just look for the gluten-free label on the packaging.

3. Can I find these brands in stores or do I have to order them through Pampered Chef?

You can find these brands in most grocery stores and supermarkets. However, Pampered Chef also offers a selection of products from these brands for your convenience.

4. Do these brands offer any organic or all-natural options?

Yes, some products from these brands are organic or all-natural. Look for the specific labels on the packaging or check the ingredients list for more information.

5. Can I use these products in Pampered Chef recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be flexible and can accommodate different brands and products. Feel free to use your favorite brands in our recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lovemytools
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies