• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making Cake Mix Cookie Press Recipes before?

In summary, these cake mix cookies are a popular holiday treat that can be made using a cookie press. It's important to chill the dough and use a non-stick cookie sheet. Some people like to decorate them with sprinkles or icing, while others prefer to leave them plain. It's a kid-friendly recipe that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Have fun making these delicious cookies!
I have made the cake mix cookies and used the Cookie Press successfully. If you plan to use the cookie press be sure the dough is firm. That might require chilling it in the refrig for 30 minutes. Be sure you only microwave 2 sticks of butter, and cut in the other two sticks, so that the butter will be cooler (but still melted). This weekend, I made the Jewel or Gem thumbprint cookies and did not chill the dough. I used our small scoop for the balls, and because the dough was very soft, they spread to about 2 1/2", while baking. That was fine cause I had a center space (you need to make your imprint in the center a second time after the cookies are cool enough to touch), that took about a 1/2 tsp of jam or preserves. I used the sugar shaker to sprinkle confectioners sugar on the cookies after they cooled, before putting the jam in the center. Note: DO NOT BAKE the jam on the cookies. This is a very kid friendly recipe. They love to roll the balls, after you have scooped out the proper portion, and shake the XXXX sugar on the
baked cookie. Have fun.

Yes, many people have made these before and they are a popular holiday treat. Some people like to decorate them with sprinkles or icing, while others prefer to leave them plain. It's really up to personal preference. Some tips for making these cookies: make sure to chill the dough before using the cookie press, use a non-stick cookie sheet, and lightly flour the cookie press before each use. Have fun and enjoy your delicious cookie creations!

1. How do I use the cake mix cookie press?

To use the cake mix cookie press, first prepare your cookie dough according to the instructions on the cake mix package. Then, load the dough into the cookie press and choose the desired design disc. Press the dough onto an ungreased baking sheet in the desired shape and bake according to the cake mix instructions.

2. Can I use any type of cake mix for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for these recipes. However, we recommend using a basic yellow or white cake mix for the best results.

3. How many cookies does one cake mix make?

The number of cookies that can be made from one cake mix will vary depending on the size of the cookies and the amount of dough used for each cookie. On average, one cake mix can make about 2-3 dozen cookies.

4. Do I need to chill the dough before using the cookie press?

No, you do not need to chill the dough before using the cookie press. However, if the dough becomes too soft or difficult to work with, you can refrigerate it for a few minutes before continuing to use the cookie press.

5. Can I add any additional ingredients to the cake mix dough?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients to the cake mix dough to customize your cookies. Some popular options include chocolate chips, nuts, or sprinkles. Just make sure not to add too many extra ingredients, as this can affect the texture and consistency of the dough.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • gingertannery
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • Janice Hirst