• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Micro Cooker Cake Recipe: Have You Tried It Yet?

In summary, the Micro Cooker is a versatile tool that can be used to make a variety of desserts, including cakes. Any type of cake mix can be used, and the Micro Cooker does not need to be greased. Additional ingredients can be added to the cake mix, and the cooking time can vary based on microwave wattage. The Micro Cooker can also be used for other desserts such as brownies and muffins. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and follow the recipe instructions.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just received a call from a host asking about an old PC cake recipe done in the micro cooker. Does anybody know what she is talking about? I did a search here and there are no dessert recipes listed.

You make a box cake according to the directions...eggs, oil, etc. Spray the rice cooker... oops, not micro, havent tried that one!! Spray with butter spray, and then place 5 scoops of frosting in a letter x on the top of the batter... plae lid on , and click one side... cook 8-10 minutes. works like a charm!!

You may not want to put the while mix in. I would leave some room on top for it to expand some.

And make sure u check on it. All microwaves cook differently. It worked fine in mine in 8 minutes but in 8 minutes in a Host's microwave it BLEW UP!!! She told me her's cooked slow!! Done of the guest had arrived yet, but her smart little lovely daughter had a ball telling each one of them about it as they came in the door!!!

1. Can I use any type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, any type of cake mix can be used for this recipe. Just follow the instructions on the cake mix box and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. Do I need to grease the Micro Cooker before adding the cake mix?

No, the Micro Cooker is non-stick and does not require greasing. However, you can lightly spray it with cooking spray for easier removal of the cake.

3. Can I add additional ingredients to the cake mix?

Yes, you can add any additional ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to the cake mix before cooking. Just be sure to mix them in well.

4. How long does it take to cook the cake in the Micro Cooker?

The cooking time can vary depending on the wattage of your microwave. On average, it takes about 8-10 minutes on high power. Check the cake with a toothpick and if it comes out clean, it is done.

5. Can I use the Micro Cooker for other desserts besides cake?

Yes, the Micro Cooker can be used for a variety of desserts such as brownies, muffins, and even cheesecake. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and follow the instructions for the specific dessert recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nickywsn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • marion foucher
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen