• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Business Cards for New Consultants - The Pampered Chef

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to include your name, contact information, and consultant ID number on your business cards. You can also add a brief description of the products you offer and a call-to-action. The company's logo can be used on your business cards as long as it follows their branding guidelines. It is suggested to order at least 250 business cards and you are not required to purchase them through Pampered Chef, but customizable templates are available. You can also include your own personal branding as long as it does not conflict with the company's branding.
talkintrac
HI! I am a new consultant, and really love this website! I have a question about business cards. I was thinking of going outside of the Merrill website to have business cards made. I was reading The Pampered Chef's policy on using their logo...etc...and was wondering where you got your cards made. Do I have to go through that website????:chef:

I have used Vista Print :)

Thank you! Do you have to make sure it is the PC logo? I'm having trouble copying and pasting it onto templates.

talkintrac said:
Thank you! Do you have to make sure it is the PC logo? I'm having trouble copying and pasting it onto templates.

You cannot use the PC logo through any other vendor except Merrill

Thank you for that as well. So, basically I can make business cards, but can't use their logo. Thanks for your help!!!
:)

What should I include on my business cards as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant for Pampered Chef, it is important to include your name, contact information (phone number, email, and social media handles), and your consultant ID number on your business cards. You may also want to include a brief description of the products you offer and a call-to-action such as "Book a party today!"

Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on my business cards?

Yes, you are allowed to use the Pampered Chef logo on your business cards. However, it must be used in accordance with the company's brand guidelines and cannot be altered in any way. You can find the official logo and guidelines on the Pampered Chef consultant website.

How many business cards should I order as a new consultant?

We recommend ordering at least 250 business cards as a new consultant. This will give you enough to hand out to potential customers and also to leave at local businesses or events. You can always order more if needed.

Do I have to purchase business cards through Pampered Chef?

No, you are not required to purchase business cards through Pampered Chef. However, they do offer customizable business card templates on their consultant website for easy ordering and to ensure that the company's branding is consistent.

Can I include my own personal branding on my Pampered Chef business cards?

While it is important to adhere to the company's branding guidelines, you are allowed to include your own personal branding on your Pampered Chef business cards. Just make sure it does not overshadow or conflict with the company's branding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • funinyourkitchen