• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spicing Up My Cards: Just Sharing for Fun!

In summary, a group of women were sharing their newly designed business cards and expressing their love for the pink polka dot design. They also joked about mistakenly writing the wrong name on the card and one woman even playfully smacked another woman's hand. Someone shared a PDF version of the cards for those without Publisher, and everyone complimented the designs. One person even mentioned a post in Marketplace for Avery printable business cards.
ChefMegan
I was feeling a little creative today and thought that I would spice up my cards... Just thought that I would share! And don't feel bad if you don't like it...lol

View attachment business2.pub

I LOVE it - I am SUCH a pink polka dots girl!! AWESOME!!!

Oh...and here's a <<smack!>> for Rae the wise ass ;)

Ouch!

The polka dots are cute!! I love the simple and direct aproach!

Darn it we don't have publisher at work, so I can't see it. :(

I made my own, too. I LOVE yours! I change mine up every so often, so I saved yours, too!!!:D

Attachments

• PersonalizedBusCards.pub
    64.5 KB · Views: 452
I can't open it. Waaa

Julie

Your business cards are great. Thanks for sharing. Marci

I don't have Publisher either. Can you put it into word?

DizziePixie said:
I made my own, too. I LOVE yours! I change mine up every so often, so I saved yours, too!!!:D

I kept saying, The Incredible 30 Minute What?? :D

I can't open it either! No fair!! (yes, that was pretty whiney!)

I like them both, thanks for sharing.

Here they are in PDF so that everyone can see them that doesn't have Publisher!

Attachments

• PersonalizedBusCards-1.pdf
    67.9 KB · Views: 532
  • business2-1.pdf
    68.2 KB · Views: 626
Cute!

Thanks Jennifer for posting them in adobe so the rest of us can see them!

I think you guys did a great job!
~Kimberly

Thank you Jennifer! for putting them in Adobe.

They look great!

The only thing is Adobe changed the fonts and cut off CHICKEN! hahaha i guess any show with me is an incredible 30 minutes.....yeah, right.... hahaha

Those cards are GREAT!

Does that make me a PC geek because I still rely on the pre-printed business cards?? hee hee hee

The Biz cards are so pretty!! i love them!!

For those of you who print your own cards, check ou tmy post in Marketplace offering a package of Avery printable business cards.

What are some easy ways to add spice to my card-making?

There are many simple ways to add some fun and creativity to your cards. You can try using different textures, such as embossing or adding glitter. You can also use stamps, stickers, or washi tape to add dimension and interest to your designs. Don't be afraid to mix and match colors, patterns, and materials to make your cards stand out.

What are some unique techniques for spicing up my cards?

If you want to take your card-making to the next level, there are a few techniques you can try. You can create a shaker card by adding sequins or confetti inside a clear window on your card. Another fun technique is using heat embossing to add a raised, glossy element to your design. You can also experiment with watercolor, ink blending, or paper folding techniques for a unique and eye-catching card.

How can I make my cards more personalized?

One great way to add a personal touch to your cards is by using custom stamps or stickers. You can also incorporate photos or handwritten messages into your designs. Another idea is to create cards for specific occasions or hobbies that your loved ones enjoy. This will show that you put thought and effort into making a card specifically for them.

What are some budget-friendly ways to spice up my cards?

You don't have to spend a lot of money to make beautiful and unique cards. You can use household items like buttons, ribbons, or scrapbook paper to add interest to your designs. You can also repurpose old cards or packaging materials to create new cards. And don't forget to check out dollar stores or discount bins for affordable crafting supplies.

How can I involve my kids in spicing up our cards?

Involving your kids in card-making can be a fun and creative activity for the whole family. You can let them choose the materials and colors, or have them help with cutting and gluing. They can also use their own artwork or drawings to decorate the cards. This will not only make the cards more personalized, but it will also create special memories and bonding time with your children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • RossDeb2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
amomoftwo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg