• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Cards for Showers/Registries

In summary, on Vista Print you can use the registered trademark symbol (®) after The Pampered Chef if you want to be professional. You can also use cards done elsewhere, but there are guidelines.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Here are some cards I had made up on vista.

bc-wedding-front.jpg

bc-wedding-back.jpg

Love those, Kris! Very nice.

Kris those are awesome.

chefann said:
Love those, Kris! Very nice.

Feel free to plagerize.....heaven knows, I shamelessly copied your artichoke and HWC cards!

How do you get the registered trademark symbol to come up after you type "The Pampered Chef" I've been online trying to order some business cards and I can't figure out how to do it. Help!

Very Nice I like them! :chef:

I am a newbie so probably quite naive, but I thought the only business cards we were supposed to use were the ones through Merrill? If we can get them elsewhere please fill me in. Thanks.

dymplz8 said:
How do you get the registered trademark symbol to come up after you type "The Pampered Chef" I've been online trying to order some business cards and I can't figure out how to do it. Help!

On Vista Print in the Advanced Editing there is a button to click for "special Characters"

We can use others, but we can't use the logo or tagline (Discover...), and are supposed to use the registered trademark symbol (®) after The Pampered Chef. You still want to keep them professional, too - no risque pictures or swearing. To make the ®, there's a button on VistaPrint's site for special characters.

ChefTPhad said:
I am a newbie so probably quite naive, but I thought the only business cards we were supposed to use were the ones through Merrill? If we can get them elsewhere please fill me in. Thanks.

The only official vendor is Merril

We can get cards done wherever we want but there are strict guidelines. Check out the advertising guidelines in the Policies and Porcedures available online at CC.

I LOVE your registry card!!!!

I think I'm gonna Steal.... um borrow it.... Vista print has another freebie deal on premium cards thru tomorrow!

Thanks, I finally got it figured out. Sometimes I just overthink things:)

Frequently Asked Questions about Business Cards for Showers/Registries

1. Can I customize the business cards with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the business cards with your own name, contact information, and any other details you would like to include.

2. How many business cards come in a pack?

Each pack of business cards comes with 50 cards.

3. Are there different designs to choose from?

Yes, we offer a variety of designs for our business cards to fit your personal style and preferences.

4. Can I use the business cards for both bridal showers and baby showers?

Yes, our business cards are versatile and can be used for both bridal showers and baby showers.

5. Do you offer bulk discounts for larger orders?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 100 packs or more. Please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views