• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride

In summary, a "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride" is a customizable business card with Pampered Chef branding and contact information, offered to independent consultants for promotional purposes at bridal events. To order one, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The benefits of using this tool include direct promotion to potential customers, showcasing the official branding, and cost-effectiveness. While you cannot use your own design, you can customize the text and add personal touches. The cost varies depending on quantity ordered, starting at $35 for 100 cards.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am placing an ad of this size in a yearly Wedding Planner magazine that gets distributed in my area of the state - really good deal, only $100 which I feel like if I get one shower out of it, it will pay off. I need to know what to say, being as I only have that amount of space. They are going to place me in a good spot, next to a page where brides can write down where they registered & what they want at showers. Its sort of like a planning guide for brides that area businesses can advertise in. Need something to CATCH THIER EYE! Yes I have a website so they can do online registry. Thank you for any help!

Create a one-stop shop for the happy couple! Introducing [Your Business Name], the perfect destination for all your wedding needs. From creating the perfect registry to finding unique gifts, we have everything you need to make your special day memorable. Visit us online at [Your Website] or in store today to get started.

Hi there! Congrats on securing a spot in the Wedding Planner magazine, that's a great opportunity! With limited space, it's important to make every word count. I suggest highlighting your unique selling points, such as your online registry and any special offers or promotions you have for brides. Also, consider using eye-catching visuals, like a beautiful photo or a catchy tagline, to grab their attention. Best of luck with your ad!

What is a "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride"?

A "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef for independent consultants to advertise their business at bridal events. It is a customizable business card with Pampered Chef branding and contact information, along with space for the consultant to add their own personal message or special offer for brides-to-be.

How can I order a "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride"?

To order a "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and search for "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride". From there, you can select your design, customize the text, and place your order.

What are the benefits of using a "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride"?

Using a "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride" allows you to promote your Pampered Chef business directly to potential customers at bridal events. It also showcases the official Pampered Chef branding, lending credibility to your business. Additionally, it can be a cost-effective way to reach a targeted audience of brides-to-be.

Can I use my own design for a "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride"?

No, the "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride" is a pre-designed template that cannot be altered. However, you can customize the text and add your own personal message or special offer to make it unique to your business.

What is the cost of a "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride"?

The cost of a "Business Card Ad for Pampered Bride" varies depending on the quantity ordered. You can purchase 100 cards for $35, 250 cards for $70, or 500 cards for $112. This does not include any additional customization or shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
Replies
Views
Luv2bake
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies