• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with Bumper Sticker Slogans for Your Next Party!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular bumper sticker slogans, including "Cooking up a storm with Pampered Chef," "Life is too short for boring food," and "Food is love, cook it with Pampered Chef." These slogans can be customized with your own business information. They are not limited to use on cars, but can be placed on any smooth surface. The durability of the bumper stickers may vary, but they are made with high-quality materials. Discounts are available for bulk orders of Pampered Chef bumper sticker slogans.
NooraK
Gold Member
I shared this link in another thread:

http://thefreebieblogger.com/free-bumper-sticker-of-your-choice/

It looks like the offer is still valid. Any fun ideas for a bumper sticker?

Follow me to the Pampered Chef® Party!
We didn't invent dinner, we made it easier - "borrowed" from the T-Shirts
Got Pans? Need Dough? - I have magnets that say this
Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!
My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your slow cooker! - also from the T-Shirts

the one I have on my car "Are you a Pampered Chef? I am! 433-517-xxxx"

How about "Love to eat, but hate to cook? Call me _______"

1. What are some popular bumper sticker slogans used by Pampered Chef?

Some popular bumper sticker slogans used by Pampered Chef are "Cooking up a storm with Pampered Chef," "Life is too short for boring food," "Food is love, cook it with Pampered Chef," "Eat, drink, and be merry with Pampered Chef," and "Pampered Chef: Where good food and good friends come together."

2. Can I customize a bumper sticker slogan for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can customize a bumper sticker slogan for your Pampered Chef business. You can come up with your own unique slogan or use one of our pre-made slogans and add your name or business information to it.

3. Are Pampered Chef bumper sticker slogans only for cars?

No, Pampered Chef bumper sticker slogans can be used on any smooth surface such as laptops, water bottles, and notebooks. Get creative and show off your love for cooking with Pampered Chef!

4. How long do Pampered Chef bumper sticker slogans last?

Pampered Chef bumper sticker slogans are made with high-quality materials that are meant to last. However, the duration of the sticker's lifespan may vary depending on the weather conditions and how well it is taken care of. We recommend keeping your bumper sticker out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures for the best results.

5. Can I get a discount on bumper sticker slogans if I purchase them in bulk?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of Pampered Chef bumper sticker slogans. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampered.chris
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • kcmckay