• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownies in Silicone CuPampered Chefake Pan??

In summary, the recipe calls for a 350 degree oven for 3-5 minutes, and using a Ghirardelli brownie mix will result in an amazing cupcake.
SusanBP0129
Anyone try this???

yes, they are wonderful, and I had a show the day after and everybody could smell the brownies and I sold 4 at one show!!!

Does the mix make 12 brownie cupcakes or more than one batch? What baking time & temp did you use?

newbietoPC said:
yes, they are wonderful, and I had a show the day after and everybody could smell the brownies and I sold 4 at one show!!!

Thanks!! :D
What temp did you set the oven at?? How long did they bake?

TIA!:)

I can't believe I didn't think of this! I am obviously suffering from chocolate withdrawl.

LOL. I am going to try this in the morning....will let you know how it turns out!

I tried them last night and while they are great I had problems with them sticking. I spread the pan ahead of time with Pam. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
~Kim

Mine stuck the first time too, and my recruiter said she makes the "cake-like" version (usually just an extra egg) and she's never had a problem. Will be trying that today as I have to make some for a fair-type event tomorrow morning (donating baked goods for their bake sale part).Tanya

I have missed this completely!!!:confused: Could you/ould you please update me?

Thank you

I made them & they came out great!! :)

Another tip would be not to let them cool in the pan for more than 3-5 minutes. If they cool too much, they stick.

Do you use the same temp & bake time? Does the recipe make 12 cupcakes? I LOVE brownies & this sounds good.

I used the recipe on the box - temp was 350, I think. I did them for about 2 minutes less than the time on the box. They were awesome & looked SO PRETTY! :D

cmdtrgd said:
Another tip would be not to let them cool in the pan for more than 3-5 minutes. If they cool too much, they stick.

I rushed mine out of the pan & some stuck..a little. BUT they are sooooo delicious anyway. I used the brownie mix from Costco...its the Giardelli(sp?) OMG!!!:D :D :D

Love love LOVE the Ghirardelli Brownie Mix!!! I got that at Costco too!! SO AWESOME!

SusanBP0129 said:
Love love LOVE the Ghirardelli Brownie Mix!!! I got that at Costco too!! SO AWESOME!

AWESOME is not the word!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oooh, can't wait to try these tomorrow! I have an afternoon show, but maybe I'll make them for dessert after dinner!

1. How do I properly grease the silicone cupcake pan for brownies?

Before using the pan, lightly grease each cup with cooking spray or a small amount of oil. This will help the brownies easily release from the pan after baking.

2. Can I use the silicone cupcake pan for other baked goods besides brownies?

Yes, the silicone cupcake pan can be used for a variety of baked goods such as muffins, cupcakes, and mini cakes. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to adjust the baking temperature when using the silicone cupcake pan?

Yes, it is recommended to reduce the baking temperature by 25 degrees Fahrenheit when using a silicone pan. This will help ensure even baking and prevent the brownies from becoming too dark on the bottom.

4. How do I clean the silicone cupcake pan after using it?

The silicone cupcake pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Make sure to dry thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I put the silicone cupcake pan in the oven without any batter in it?

No, it is not recommended to put the silicone cupcake pan in the oven without any batter or food in it. This can cause the pan to melt or become damaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Andrea Minier
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg