• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long do I bake brownies in a medium bar pan?

In summary, the recommended baking time for brownies in the medium bar pan is 25-30 minutes at 350°F. The medium bar pan can hold up to 12 brownies and does not need to be greased due to its non-stick coating. It can also be used for other desserts and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan.
WendyAebi
A guest at my show last night asked how long to bake brownies in this stone. I haven't ever done it and knew this lady well enough to know that "Just keep an eye on it the first time to get a feel for how long" wasn't going to be an acceptable answer, so I guessed twenty-five, thirty minutes? I am going to test it myself but thought I would throw out the question here in case somebody knows from personal experience.

25-28 minutesThere's a recipe for Truffle Brownies in Stoneware Inspirations that calls for baking the brownies 25-28 minutes at 325 degrees in the medium bar pan, so I think you made a great guess!

HTH,
Diane

P.S. The recipe is AWESOME :D

Last edited:
I bake my brownies in my medium bar pan all the time. I bake them at 350* for 28 minutes. I have an electric stove and I believe every stove is different. I always recommend to guests, if recipe says bake for 25-28 minutes, to bake them for 28 minutes and test with toothpick or cake tester to see if its really done! :)

What is the recommended baking time for brownies in the medium bar pan?

The recommended baking time for brownies in the medium bar pan is 25-30 minutes at 350°F. However, it is always important to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the brownies. If it comes out clean, they are done.

How many brownies can the medium bar pan hold?

The medium bar pan can hold up to 12 brownies.

Do I need to grease the medium bar pan before baking brownies?

No, the medium bar pan is made with a non-stick coating, so greasing is not necessary.

Can I use the medium bar pan for other desserts besides brownies?

Yes, the medium bar pan is versatile and can be used for a variety of desserts such as blondies, lemon bars, and even mini cakes. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Is the medium bar pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the medium bar pan is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • donnathepamperedchef