• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of Brownie Pan Inserts | Find Your Perfect Fit!

In summary, the Brownie Pan Insert is made of durable non-stick metal and can make 12 perfectly sized brownies at once. It can be used with any type of batter and is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for best results. It is also safe to use in the oven and microwave, but not on direct heat sources.
Paige
Silver Member
Hi everyone ~ Looking for a new brownie pan insert to use. The one where you cut out and stick in each well to show the variety of uses for it.
Thanks,

I saw someone using something like that on Pinterest. I'll have to think about creating one. In the meantime, if anyone has one they've already done I'll be happy to adapt it for my own purposes. :rolleyes:

I saw someone using something like that on Pinterest. I'll have to think about creating one. In the meantime, if anyone has one they've already done I'll be happy to adapt it for my own purposes. :rolleyes:

1. What is the Brownie Pan Insert made of?

The Brownie Pan Insert is made of durable non-stick metal that is designed to evenly distribute heat for perfectly baked brownies.

2. How many brownies can the insert make at once?

The Brownie Pan Insert can make 12 perfectly sized brownies at once.

3. Can the Brownie Pan Insert be used with other types of batter?

Yes, the Brownie Pan Insert can be used with any type of batter, such as cake, cookie, or even savory dishes like mini quiches. Just adjust the baking time accordingly.

4. Is the Brownie Pan Insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Brownie Pan Insert is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the insert.

5. Can the Brownie Pan Insert be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Brownie Pan Insert is oven and microwave safe. However, do not use it in the broiler or on direct heat sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies