• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie Pan - Breakfast Squares

In summary, the conversation is about making breakfast squares in the brownie pan using eggs, milk, bacon, cheese, and biscuits. The question is whether the biscuits should be cooked first or pressed in raw. The person ended up using an uncooked biscuit in each well of the pan, pouring the egg mixture on top and baking it at 400 degrees for 11 minutes. The result was a tasty dish that was a hit at a brunch show. The recipe for breakfast squares can be found in a Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet, but the person who made them just winged it with 10 eggs, milk, salt/pepper, bacon, and cheese. The dish was a success and led to a successful party.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm going to make breakfast squares in the brownie pan (eggs, milk, bacon, cheese). I want to add biscuits to the bottom. Do I need to cook them first? Or can I press them in raw?

So what did you end up doing? I was thinking I would try it raw w/the egg mixture on top, because it would bake all together. I looked through the Bpan recipes and didn't see anything with biscuits.

I'm making them in the am so I'll let you know.

Can't wait to hear ... always looking for new recipes for breakfast!

I ended up putting an uncooked biscuit in the bottom of each brownie well. I mixed together 12 eggs (could've just used 10), about 1/2 cup milk and salt/pepper. I poured over top of biscuits. I topped with cheese and chopped turkey bacon. Next time I'll mix it in. I put in oven at 400 for 11 minutes. Tasty!

Thanks! These will be spectacular for a brunch show!

I did the breakfast squares recipe that was in the recipe book on here and they turned out fabulous! I used ham and cheese, adding some Muenster cheese on the top. That browned beautifully and the host even took the pan and walked around to show everyone how pretty they were. It ended up as an over $840 July show for them. WooHoo! They had a blast as co-hosts. They had actually signed up to host a show when they were at my kick-off show. It only took about a year and a half. ;) It was a lot of fun.

Where do I find the breakfast Squares recipe?

There is a Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet on here I found. But when I made mine, I just winged it. I sprayed the pan, put a 1/2 raw biscuit in the bottom of the pan, mixed together 10 eggs (could've used less cuz of the biscuits), about 1/3 cup of milk, salt and pepper, chopped up bacon, about 1/2 cup of cheese. Baked at 375 for about 12-14 minutes.

1. What is the Brownie Pan – Breakfast Squares?

The Brownie Pan – Breakfast Squares is a versatile baking pan from Pampered Chef that allows you to make perfectly portioned breakfast dishes, such as frittatas, quiches, and breakfast bars.

2. How many servings does the Brownie Pan – Breakfast Squares make?

The Brownie Pan – Breakfast Squares makes 12 servings, with each square measuring approximately 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches.

3. What can I make in the Brownie Pan – Breakfast Squares?

The possibilities are endless! You can make frittatas, quiches, breakfast bars, egg bakes, mini omelets, and even sweet treats like brownies and blondies.

4. Is the Brownie Pan – Breakfast Squares non-stick?

Yes, the Brownie Pan – Breakfast Squares is made with a non-stick coating for easy release and clean-up. However, it is still recommended to grease or line the pan before baking for best results.

5. Can the Brownie Pan – Breakfast Squares go in the oven?

Yes, the Brownie Pan – Breakfast Squares is oven-safe up to 450°F (230°C). It is also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips