• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Brownie Bites: What Size, Temp & Time?

Thanks Rae! I always bake mine at 350 degrees and they come out perfect every time. I usually make 1 batch without nuts and the other with nuts. I use a family size DH mix and it makes 2 dozen easily. I also have 2 mini muffin pans and put them in the oven side by side to save time.
pamperedgirl3
Does anyone know how to make brownie bites? I'm assuming I would use the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. But what size box of brownies to buy? How long to bake? What temp? How many does a box make? Thanks!!!

I use a regular box of brownies. Using the small scoop and the mini muffin pan 1 box of brownies usually makes 3 dozen brownies. Since the 2nd batch is only half of the pan you will need to fill the other unused spots with water. Anyway, I baked it at the same temp as on the box for 12-14 min. I just check it after 12 mins. and adjust the time accordingly.

That's what I do. If you put a teaspoon of either almond flavoring or good vanilla (which PC carries, of course) to your brownie mix, it will taste wonderful. People think I make the best homemade brownies around. Got them fooled!

Rae's got the right idea. Adding a little extract masks the "chemical" taste that some boxed brownie mixes have. And then you can also get away with using a lesser brand. If you want to doctor them a little more, add some mini chocolate chips and/or some chopped nuts.

Thanks, everyone! I was planning on taking some to my show tomorrow & I'm excited that I'll be able to leave some extras at home!!!

I do them a lot and you really should bake them at 325 instead of 350 as the box says. Always do it 25 degrees less than recipe unless it is a PC recipe (learned the hard way) or if it states non stick dark pan temp. I usually bake them for 14 minutes on 325 and they are great! I usually make one batch without nuts and the other with nuts. I use family size DH mix and it makes 2 dozen easily. I also have 2 mini muffin pans and put them in the oven side by side to save time.

1. What size should I make the brownie bites?

The recommended size for brownie bites is about 1 inch in diameter. You can use a mini muffin pan or a square baking pan and cut the brownies into small squares.

2. What temperature should I bake the brownie bites at?

The recommended temperature for baking brownie bites is 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to preheat your oven before placing the brownie bites inside.

3. How long should I bake the brownie bites for?

The baking time for brownie bites can vary depending on the size of the bites and your oven. Generally, they should be baked for 10-12 minutes. Keep an eye on them and take them out when the edges are slightly crispy and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

4. Can I use a different type of pan for making brownie bites?

Yes, you can use a mini muffin pan, square baking pan, or even a silicone brownie bite pan. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. Do I need to grease the pan before baking the brownie bites?

If you are using a non-stick pan, you do not need to grease it. However, if you are using a regular pan, it is recommended to lightly grease it with cooking spray or butter to prevent the brownie bites from sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pctharper
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies