• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Wedding Favor Idea: Personalized SBRCs with Bride and Groom's Photo

In summary, an SBRC is a small baking stone that is perfect for making individual servings of desserts. It can be personalized with a photo of the bride and groom through a custom engraving service offered by Pampered Chef. The dimensions of the SBRC are 5 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height, making it easy to transport and ideal for personal-sized treats. There is also the option to choose a different design for the engraving, such as monograms or a special message. The number of SBRCs needed for a wedding will depend on the number of guests, with at least one recommended for each guest and extras for any last-minute additions or as a special keepsake for the couple.
raebates
Staff member
I closed a show today with a woman whose daughter is getting married next summer. She told me that she's going to throw a shower for her daughter, probably in June. Then she told me the idea she'd come up with.

She's going to order SBRCs for every household who attends the wedding. They'll be the wedding favors. She'll put a picture of the bride and groom inside the front cover along with a label thanking the guests for attending their wedding.

Isn't that a brilliant idea? I'm going to be sharing that idea with everyone.

Love it!!!

Just great. I love the idea.

:D Will she let you put a marketing label on the back? LOL

Sheila, she's a member of one of my best customer families. Probably 2/3 of the households at the wedding already know me. LOL!

FANTASTIC idea!

I have had many shower hostesses order them for the whole shower--it's a nice touch. But the whole wedding? Holy Moly.

This would be especially great if one of the recipes served was from the SBRC. Love the idea, no matter how it's done.

raebates said:
Sheila, she's a member of one of my best customer families. Probably 2/3 of the households at the wedding already know me. LOL!

Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask! LOL Then you'll know that the other 1/3 has heard your name too. ;)

sorry for my ignorance, but what is the SBRC?

I got it! Never mind! "Season's Best Recipe Collection" :)

I wasnt sure myself!!! I LOVE all the great ideas I'm getting.. what a great site!!!

What is an SBRC?

An SBRC is a small baking stone that can be used to make individual servings of desserts, such as brownies, cookies, or cakes. It is similar to a traditional baking stone, but smaller in size and perfect for personal-sized treats.

How can I personalize the SBRCs with the bride and groom's photo?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a custom engraving service where we can add a photo of the bride and groom onto the SBRC. Simply provide us with a high-quality digital photo and we will use our laser engraving technology to add it onto the stone. This makes for a unique and memorable wedding favor that guests will love.

What are the dimensions of the SBRC?

The SBRC measures 5 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height. This makes it the perfect size for individual desserts and also easy to transport for on-the-go baking.

Can I choose a different design for the engraving?

Yes, in addition to the bride and groom's photo, we offer a variety of other designs for the engraving. From monograms to wedding dates or even a special message, we can customize the SBRC to fit your vision for the perfect wedding favor.

How many SBRCs do I need to order for my wedding?

The number of SBRCs needed will depend on the number of guests attending your wedding. We recommend ordering at least one for each guest, but you may also want to consider ordering a few extra in case of any last-minute additions or for the happy couple to keep as a special memento for themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angel's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies