• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Wish List Pictures for Upcoming Showers this Summer

In summary, there is a discussion about updated bridal wish list pictures and how to use them for bridal showers. One user suggests using a label document to organize and display the pictures and descriptions, while another user shares how they use die cut hearts to display the labels. Other users express their gratitude for the helpful labels.
I have a quick question: where do you find the product pictures to do these? Thanks so much for any help you can give! :)

I have an intention to get this done for the new season. I love the idea of punching a hole in the corner of them and putting them on a large key ring of some sort and having them sorted into different price range baskets - if you don't want to do the key ring thing maybe put a colored dot in the corner so you know if it belongs in the under $10 basket at a glance or not. Then put that color ribbon on the handle of the basket.
I have 7 shows in the next 10 days, so I probably won't have this done too soon, but my intent is to have it done before March 1st...

New labels are done - just working on uploading them here :) I'll start a new thread with the files and then put a link on this thread as well once it's done.

frozenchef said:
New labels are done - just working on uploading them here :) I'll start a new thread with the files and then put a link on this thread as well once it's done.

Wow thank you!

I did a bridal shower Sunday and got a little creative with the wish board. Thought I would share what I did because it got lots of comments and was very easy for the guests to use. So if you're looking for ways to present the brides wish list, read on...... I bought a plain white board at Walmart. The ones thats in the school supplies section that kids use for science fair projects. I decorated it with wedding stickers and sparkly stars. Then printed out all the brides wish list items. Each include a pic of the item as well as item # and price. Then laminated each one. I used little peices of velco to attatch the items to the board so the guests were easily able to remove the items they wanted to purchase for the bride. Its a bit spendy and alot of work BUT it can all be reused. I took a couple pics with my not-so-good camera phone but you get the idea. She didnt have many items on her wish list. Theres plenty more room to add tons more items if needed. I have another shower coming up next month and she circled just about everything in the catalog LOL but im sure itll all squeeze on here.
The board worked great because several people could look at it at once. I put a basket for recipes that guests brought, the brides apron and some different colored permanent markers infront of the board to make it all easy for guests.

Attachments

• 2012-04-10_10-17-43_306.jpg
    2012-04-10_10-17-43_306.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 472
  • 2012-04-10_10-18-26_135.jpg
    2012-04-10_10-18-26_135.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 400
Thanks so much zmom for the labels!

What size labels do these print on? I need to print them for a shower next week.

<h2>1. What is a bridal wish list and how does it work?</h2><p>A bridal wish list is a list of items that a bride-to-be creates for her upcoming wedding or bridal shower. It usually includes items that she would like to receive as gifts from her friends and family. Pampered Chef offers a convenient way for brides to create and share their wish lists with their guests through our online platform.</p><h2>2. How do I access the bridal wish list feature on the Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>To access the bridal wish list feature, simply go to our website and click on the "Gift Registry" tab. From there, you can create a new wish list or search for an existing one by entering the bride's name or event date. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in setting up a wish list.</p><h2>3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef bridal wish list?</h2><p>Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef bridal wish list. Our platform allows you to add items from any website by simply copying and pasting the link into your wish list. This way, you can have all of your desired gifts in one place for your guests to easily access.</p><h2>4. What if I change my mind about a gift on my bridal wish list?</h2><p>No problem! You can easily edit or delete items from your wish list at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary changes. Your guests will not be able to see any changes you make until you share your updated wish list with them.</p><h2>5. How do I share my Pampered Chef bridal wish list with my guests?</h2><p>There are a few ways you can share your wish list with your guests. You can send them the link to your wish list via email, post it on your social media accounts, or print out cards with the link to your wish list to hand out at your bridal shower. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also help you share your wish list with your guests.</p>

1. What is a bridal wish list and how does it work?

A bridal wish list is a list of items that a bride-to-be creates for her upcoming wedding or bridal shower. It usually includes items that she would like to receive as gifts from her friends and family. Pampered Chef offers a convenient way for brides to create and share their wish lists with their guests through our online platform.

2. How do I access the bridal wish list feature on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the bridal wish list feature, simply go to our website and click on the "Gift Registry" tab. From there, you can create a new wish list or search for an existing one by entering the bride's name or event date. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in setting up a wish list.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef bridal wish list?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef bridal wish list. Our platform allows you to add items from any website by simply copying and pasting the link into your wish list. This way, you can have all of your desired gifts in one place for your guests to easily access.

4. What if I change my mind about a gift on my bridal wish list?

No problem! You can easily edit or delete items from your wish list at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary changes. Your guests will not be able to see any changes you make until you share your updated wish list with them.

5. How do I share my Pampered Chef bridal wish list with my guests?

There are a few ways you can share your wish list with your guests. You can send them the link to your wish list via email, post it on your social media accounts, or print out cards with the link to your wish list to hand out at your bridal shower. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also help you share your wish list with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
karens.kitchen