• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Wish List Pictures Spring/Summer 2012

In summary, this person created 49 PDF labels with heart cut-outs for guests to take home as a thank you for attending a bridal shower. She also plans to laminate the labels and hang them on a board with prices corresponding to the cardstock. She has also created index cards for guests to fill out and sign. Finally, she provides packing slips for guests who have ordered items for themselves.
frozenchef said:
Here you go everyone :)
The first of 49 pages of Pampered Chef products to be printed on 2"x4" labels (or just print on whatever and cut them out - in PDF format, for your convenience!

My favorite tips for these:
"I stick the labels onto heart cut-outs in the bride's colors. (I teach, so I have easy access to a die cut machine.) Then I stick the hearts on the board and the guests come and take the heart off of the board for the item(s) that they are purchasing for the bride. I also have them sign their name on the back of the heart and give it to the bride for thank you note purposes." --straitfan

"I want to get 3 baskets and put them in according to price ($0-20, 21-50, 51+). I found an electric laminating machine at a garage sale today, so I will be able to laminate the "bride" labels. For this party at least, I doubt that she will want to keep them, so they can be reused." --TeresaLM

"I have printed all these on card stock and then cut out, punched them with a paper punch and strung them on 4 binder circles. That way more than 1 guest can look at the wishlist at a time, various prices on each circle." --happy2bachef

Okay, everyone, I've been trying for two hours to cut and paste from this document to make just the labels that I need for my bridal registry. When I try to paste the pictures in a word labels doc, the picture takes up the entire page. I am so computer illiterate. Can someone make a suggestion as to how I can make the picture smaller? Thanks so much. I've tried changing the fonts etc.

Okay, everyone, I've been trying for two hours to cut and paste from this document to make just the labels that I need for my bridal registry. When I try to paste the pictures in a word labels doc, the picture takes up the entire page. I am so computer illiterate. Can someone make a suggestion as to how I can make the picture smaller? Thanks so much. I've tried changing the fonts etc.
>Right click on the picture,
>click on “size and position”,
>then under the “scale” section type in a percentage under “height” (i.e. 25%) and
>press the Enter key on your keyboard.

If it’s not quite what you want, do the same procedure again, or press “ctrl-z” to undo which will put it back to the last selection you made. Hope this helps --LP :)

Lanachef said:
>Right click on the picture,
>click on “size and position”,
>then under the “scale” section type in a percentage under “height” (i.e. 25%) and
>press the Enter key on your keyboard.

If it’s not quite what you want, do the same procedure again, or press “ctrl-z” to undo which will put it back to the last selection you made. Hope this helps --LP :)

Thank you so much for this suggestion! When I get them done, I will post them, if they work out ;).

Hi Aimee! This is wonderful! Have you updated this for the Fall/Winter 2012 Catalog?

I have not. Sorry tbellmerpc :(

frozenchef, I have a consultant who is working on that. I'll share when I get it.

Does anyone have the update for F/W 2012 yet? Thanks!

Chefjpeak said:
Does anyone have the update for F/W 2012 yet? Thanks!

I don't recall seeing one, but would it be worth it, seeing as how fw2012 is going to be old news in three weeks?

I will definitely be making S/S 2013 ones as I have a bridal shower in April. But I wait until they post the complete S/S 2013 Product List that is sorted by Item Number - otherwise it takes 5 times as long to make the cards since I like to keep them in order for easy reference.

man....need the fall/winter 2012 ones. You did so awesome, and I am so computer illerate!! I have 2 bridal showers this weekend and could use them. Will be excited for the new ones! :) Thx so much!!

The files will be too big to e-mail, but I'll post a new thread (and link to it from here) as soon as it's done - maybe even this weekend! :)

All done! Please let me know if I screwed up somewhere! ;)

Thanks you sooooo much!!!

frozenchef said:
All done! Please let me know if I screwed up somewhere! ;)
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Aimee. This makes my job SO much easier!!!!

Thanks for your hard work on this. Your time and effort is GREATLY APPRECIATED !!!!
I plan to use for a bridal shower coming up this next weekend. I was wondering if you could tell me where the Deep Covered Baker Dinner Set # 2528 & the Bevs-to-Go Bottle Bag # 2322 are in the list. I have found everything else that is on the brides wish list but these 2 items.
Thanks
Denise

Guess I missed those ones! Sorry :(

Thats ok. I can copy out of the catalog. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it. I looked and looked over these pulling out the brides list and just thought it was me. Thanks again for these they have been a big save. I have cut the pictures out of the catalog before but didn't want to tear up 2 as I only have a few right now.
Thanks again !!!!
Denise

Does anyone know if these have been updated for Spring/Summer 2013?

Yes, awjacks1105 - the files on page 4 of this thread are Spring/Summer 2013 products/prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • climbercanoe3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows