• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Bridal Shower Order Forms and Guest Specials for March

In Summary, the bride's stuff goes in a different order from the guests' stuff. The bride gets a card with the guests' names on it that says who each bag is from.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Has anyone come up with a creative Bridal Shower Order Form?
I'd like to have one for March with the Guest Specials too.

I just use the outside order forms PC has and I have them write a "B" next to items that are for the bride. :)

I have a question. How is this set up in P3? I have a housewarming that is coming up and there will be gifts for the hosts. I need to make sure that it is indicated where the gifts should go.... Please let me know how you set up your Bridal Shows.

If the bride lives in a different state or not within driving distance, her stuff needs to go in as a separate order.
When doing bridal showers, I have everything sent to me and I sort what is the brides and what isn't according to the order forms. Until we switch to the new system, there is no way to have one order shipped to two different places without putting them in as separate orders.

I use the ones on here but they don't have the monthly special but I always do full service check out and ask if they want to add to their order,

K, refresh my memory - Bridal Shows: guests put a "B" next to item(s) for the Bride on their order forms. I total up, so they know what they pay. I enter all the "B" items onto brides married name order, right? But how do I do if the guests order qualifies for the Free Item?

You could do it that way, but that's not how I do it. What each person pays for is what I put on their order. I do not split them up in P3 for a few reasons. You have to split payments (just not fun to do), and if you have the host as the bride (which you should) she will be missing out on a lot of guest sales, which means drastically less host benefits for her.
I have the show shipped to me, and then I use their original receipts to see what was for the bride and what wasn't, sort it that way and I usually attach a card to the bags for the bride to say who each bag is from - then I deliver the bags of orders for the guests to whoever organized the show so they can hand them out. Does that make sense? I also shared some other tips on this thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f4/bridal-wish-list-pictures-spring-summer-2012-a-72247/

There is a helpful post under >Selling>Bridal Showers>Bridal Showers>
Never did a PC Bridal Shower before! dmfink attached a whole bunch of helpful shower docs. There is an awesome Shower order form in there.

Here's an order form for bridal showers that I updated from someone else. Not sure who deserves the credit. Sorry. I created it in Microsoft Works, so it might not transfer over correctly. It should be just one page long and then you can copy it on a two-page carbonless copy to give the guests a copy.

Attachments

• P.C. Bridal Shower order form.doc
    41 KB · Views: 738

What items are typically included in the Pampered Chef bridal shower order form?

The Pampered Chef bridal shower order form typically includes popular kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as cookware sets, bakeware, and food items such as dips and seasonings.

Can I customize the order form for my specific bridal shower theme?

Yes, you can customize the order form to fit your specific bridal shower theme. Our order forms have options for different themes and can also be personalized with the bride's name and wedding date.

Are there any special deals or discounts for bridal shower orders?

Yes, there are often special deals and discounts available for bridal shower orders. These can include bundle deals, free products, or discounted prices on popular items. Be sure to check our website or speak with your Pampered Chef consultant for current promotions.

How long does it take for bridal shower orders to be delivered?

Delivery times for bridal shower orders may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. If you need your order sooner, rush shipping options may be available for an additional fee.

Can I return or exchange items from my bridal shower order?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from your bridal shower order within 30 days of purchase. Please note that some items may have specific return policies, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • sucessfulsue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • leshelman