• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Invitation & Ideas!

In summary, some unique ideas for a bridal shower invitation could include using a personalized kitchen tool or utensil, creating a recipe card, or using DIY materials. The invitation should include the bride's name, date, time, location, and any specific instructions. Bridal shower invitations should be sent out 4-6 weeks in advance. Some fun themes for a bridal shower include a tea party, wine tasting, spa day, or incorporating the couple's hobbies. It is important to follow etiquette rules when planning a bridal shower, such as not having a family member as the host or inviting those who are not invited to the wedding.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Do any of you have one (other than the one in the files here)?....I found one here that I can work with, but thought I'd ask just in case!

I got a bridal shower today out of the blue for December! WooHoo! My December was not looking all that great, so this is great news. Its the daughter of a coworker of my daughters - the girl got married two months ago (eloped)...and her mom wants to stock her kitchen with Pampered Chef! Im trying not to get too excited - but his family has money $$$$$ and this should be a huge shower as both sides of the family are big, and the mom says all will order or be there! Any ideas? Im thinking of cutting ornament shaped cards and writing the brides wish list items on them and putting them on a little Christmas Tree - cute huh!

I love your idea! Great opportunity for you:)
And hey, where have ya been? Haven't seen ya here for awhile I don't think?!

Thanks Lacy! Ive been here - just not as much! I have a brand new 2 month old granddaughter and if Im not home - or at a show - Im giving her all the sugar she can handle! It sure changes your life overnight...and for the better! I was with my daughter alot in the beginning helping with the baby, but now that things are somewhat back to normal, I'll be posting on here and visiting more!

Well.....that's a pretty good reason for not being here:D Enjoy that baby! And good luck at your shower.

Ah...babies...got to love them. Without them, where would we be??? :p

What are some unique ideas for a bridal shower invitation?

Some unique ideas for a bridal shower invitation could include using a personalized kitchen tool or utensil as the invitation, creating a recipe card with the details of the shower on it, or creating a DIY invitation using materials such as tea towels or mason jars.

What should be included on a bridal shower invitation?

A bridal shower invitation should include the bride's name, the date and time of the shower, the location, and any specific instructions or requests for the guests (such as bringing a dish or gift). It is also helpful to include an RSVP deadline and contact information for the host.

How far in advance should bridal shower invitations be sent out?

Bridal shower invitations should typically be sent out 4-6 weeks before the shower. This gives guests enough time to plan and RSVP, but not too far in advance that they may forget about the event.

What are some fun themes for a bridal shower?

Some fun themes for a bridal shower could include a tea party, a wine and cheese tasting, a spa day, a cooking or baking class, or a garden party. You could also incorporate the couple's hobbies or interests into the theme.

Are there any etiquette rules to keep in mind when planning a bridal shower?

Yes, there are a few etiquette rules to keep in mind when planning a bridal shower. The host should not be a family member of the bride, and the guest list should not include anyone who is not invited to the wedding. It is also customary for the bride's family to not host the shower, but they may contribute to the planning or expenses. Lastly, it is important to respect the bride's wishes and any specific requests she may have for the shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • kayleigh