• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Festive Bridal Shower Games for a Cinco de Mayo Celebration

In summary, some traditional Mexican games that can be played at a Cinco de Mayo themed bridal shower include Lotería and Piñata. There are also fun and festive games with a Mexican food twist, such as "Taco Toss" and "Salsa Showdown." To incorporate the Cinco de Mayo holiday, "Pin the Mustache on the Groom" and "Fiesta Photo Booth" are great options. For games involving both the bride and groom, "The Newlywed Game" and a dance-off to Mexican music are entertaining choices. As for party favors, "Cinco de Mayo Trivia" and mini piñatas can also serve as fun souvenirs for guests.
pchefmartha
I am getting ready for my first bridal shower on Sunday. I'm a little nervous about it. The wedding is on Cinco de Mayo- So I am keeping the theme and making the chicken Fajitias in the baker and making the fresh salsa to go along with it. I also am going to use the new drink mix and make up a pitcher!
I usually do stealing hearts games but since its a bridal shower I'm looking for other games- Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks for all your help!

I wish I could help. :( but interested in what others have to say.

When I have the chance to do a bridal show, I'm going to make/do this http://shannonmakesstuff.blogspot.com/2011/04/punch-boxgame-idea.html I would have dollar amounts at the top of each section, like $0-$20, $21-$30 and so on and then have a picture of the item with a description and price below.

Last edited:

What are some traditional Mexican games that can be played at a Cinco de Mayo themed bridal shower?

Some popular traditional Mexican games that can be played at a Cinco de Mayo themed bridal shower include Lotería, a Mexican version of bingo, and Piñata, a game where blindfolded players try to break open a colorful paper-mache figure filled with treats.

Are there any fun and festive games that can be played with a Mexican food twist?

Yes! A popular game is the "Taco Toss," where players toss bean bags into a giant taco-shaped target. Another fun game is "Salsa Showdown," where guests can compete to create the best-tasting salsa using a variety of Mexican ingredients.

Can you suggest any games that incorporate the Cinco de Mayo holiday into the bridal shower?

One idea is to have a "Pin the Mustache on the Groom" game, where blindfolded players try to place a paper mustache on a poster of the groom. Another option is a "Fiesta Photo Booth," where guests can take fun photos using props like sombreros and maracas.

Are there any games that can involve both the bride and groom at the shower?

Yes, a fun game that involves both the bride and groom is "The Newlywed Game." The host can ask the couple questions about their relationship and see how well they know each other. Another idea is to have a dance-off between the bride and groom to Mexican music.

Are there any games that can also serve as party favors for the guests?

Yes, a "Cinco de Mayo Trivia" game is not only a fun activity but can also double as a party favor. Guests can take home their own set of trivia cards to play with friends and family. Another idea is to have a "Mini Piñata" for each guest, filled with small trinkets and candies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
amy07
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • grins88