• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share a Bridal Shower Bingo game?

In summary, Karen is looking for a bingo game to do at her bridal shower, and anyone has one they can share. There is a card with items written on it that the guests can cross off to win. Not sure what the prize would be, but it is possible there could be several.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I have a gal in my cluster looking for a bingo game to do at her bridal shower ~ anyone do this and have a copy of the game? I've never done it.

Thanks!

Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
I have a gal in my cluster looking for a bingo game to do at her bridal shower ~ anyone do this and have a copy of the game? I've never done it.

Thanks!

Karen

I was just at a regular bridal shower. They gave out a sheet with blank spots on a bingo card template. Each guest wrote in what they thought the bride was going to get. Then as she opened the gifts, they marked off the items. Whoever got bingo first, wins!

Not sure if this is what you wanted, but thought I would share.

CRuff said:
I was just at a regular bridal shower. They gave out a sheet with blank spots on a bingo card template. Each guest wrote in what they thought the bride was going to get. Then as she opened the gifts, they marked off the items. Whoever got bingo first, wins!

Not sure if this is what you wanted, but thought I would share.

I played this at my shower and yes it is just a blank card (see attached) that you fill in items you think the bride-to-be might get. I gave door prizes to the first 2-3 guest with a bingo. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• Bridal Shower Bingo.docx
    13.8 KB · Views: 505
I have not done this, but I read about this somewhere. Give everyone a blank “Pampered Chef” Bingo card to write down the product items throughout the demonstration. Afterwards, read off selected items and awarded free Pampered Chef prizes to all the ladies who win Bingo.

byrd1956 said:
I have not done this, but I read about this somewhere. Give everyone a blank “Pampered Chef” Bingo card to write down the product items throughout the demonstration. Afterwards, read off selected items and awarded free Pampered Chef prizes to all the ladies who win Bingo.
You could create a card with the items you'll be demonstrating. The guests have to pay attention to the products you use (cross off) to get a bingo. You don't have to tell them that the products on the card are the ones you''ll be using/talking about. Don't know what you'd give the winners (as there could be several) but it might help keep people engaged. You could have a few different cards (w/ the items laid out differently) so that might cut down on the number of winner.

Here is one I use. There are two sets of cards, for a total of (I think) 20 unique cards. There are 2 cards to a page. To make the second set, I just swapped some of the words on each card. So still the same words, just in different places. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Bridal Bingo - my version.doc
    176.5 KB · Views: 386
  • Bridal Bingo - my version B2.doc
    179 KB · Views: 372
  • bridal bingo word list - my version.doc
    22 KB · Views: 440
When I open the card files the cards each have 4 lines, but there is an extra line on a page by itself. Is my word reading in incorrectly?

My guess is that your margins are set up differently or something. I will see if I can convert them to a pdf and upload again.

Here are the pdfs. Unfortunately, you won't be able to change them at all. You can also try changing the font and margins on the word doc to get it to fit.

Attachments

• Bridal Bingo - my version.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 415
  • Bridal Bingo - my version B2.pdf
    46.1 KB · Views: 425

1. How many players can participate in Bridal Shower Bingo?

There is no limit to the number of players who can participate in Bridal Shower Bingo. The more, the merrier!

2. Can I customize the bingo cards to fit my theme?

Yes, the bingo cards can be customized to fit your bridal shower theme. You can choose from a variety of designs and add your own text or images.

3. Are there any prizes for the winners?

Yes, we offer a selection of prizes for the winners of Bridal Shower Bingo. You can choose from kitchen gadgets, cookware, or other fun pampering products.

4. How long does a game of Bridal Shower Bingo usually last?

The length of a game of Bridal Shower Bingo can vary depending on the number of players and the pace at which the bingo cards are filled. On average, a game can last anywhere from 10-30 minutes.

5. Can we play multiple rounds of Bridal Shower Bingo?

Yes, you can play as many rounds of Bridal Shower Bingo as you like. You can either use the same bingo cards or create new ones for each round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefmartha