• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Show or Cooking Show in Pp3

In summary, A Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3 is an event where guests can experience high-quality kitchen products and learn new recipes and cooking techniques. To host a show, contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. Benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host rewards, and having a fun and memorable experience. Recipes can be customized and there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite, although it is recommended to keep the guest list between 10-15 people for a more interactive experience.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
DOes it really matter whether you enter a Bridal Shower as that or just as a cooking show? The benefits are the same right? Does the host get anything? Do bookings from a shower count? Sorry... I should go and read shouldn't I. It's Friday ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It doesn't really matter. Either way, you'll list the host as the host, and the bride as the co-host, so that both get the 10% discount for a year.

Okay...THANKS! This is off that topic... when you have co-hosts... can they both get the monthly special or do I need to flip a coin? :)

They have to arm wrestle for it. ;)

aawww come on ... can I make em mud wrestle?? Please???

Jello's more in keeping with a cooking theme.

or Pudding! :) Or a Trifle!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least decorate the pit nicely... maybe with the EAD????

This thread has been thoroughly hijacked!

I never thought I'd enjoy a hijacking quite so much tho and since I started it to begin with.. .maybe it's not technically a hijacking ??

1. What is a Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3?

A Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3 is a fun and interactive event where you and your guests can experience our high-quality kitchen products and learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It is a great opportunity for brides-to-be to create their dream kitchen registry and for anyone interested in cooking to try out our products before purchasing.

2. How do I host a Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3?

To host a Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will work with you to plan the event, invite your guests, and provide all the necessary materials and products for a successful show.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3?

Hosting a Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3 is a great way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can also receive exclusive host rewards and have the opportunity to purchase special host-only products. Additionally, it is a fun and memorable experience for you and your guests.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes for your Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3. Your consultant can work with you to select recipes that fit your specific preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also request to feature certain products or recipes that you are interested in trying.

5. How many people can I invite to my Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your Bridal Show or Cooking Show in PP3. However, it is recommended to keep the guest list between 10-15 people for a more intimate and interactive experience. Your consultant can help you determine the best number of guests for your specific event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • donnathepamperedchef