• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales at the Booth - Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Successful Event

In summary, the speaker is planning on having a booth for the next two days and is considering doing a drawing for hostess benefits. They are also unsure about using tickets and are considering using survey slips instead. The speaker has booked two shows and sold $200 at a previous vendor market, and is seeking advice on whether to keep the hostess benefits for themselves or offer them as a drawing prize. Suggestions are made to offer a smaller prize for anyone who fills out an information card and to have a clear goal and follow-up plan for the booth event.
lesliec
I have a booth for the next two days and from what I've heard about this event I should be getting lots of orders at this event.
I was thinking of doing a drawing for the benefits....
1 tkt for filling out info card
5 tkts for every $25 in product orders
5 tkts for booking a catalog show
10 tkts for booking a cooking show

What do you guys think.

I will also do a drawing for a "free cooking show" for all of the information cards I get. I have never done a booth before and didn't know if this was a good idea, or if I should just try to get bookings and keep the hostess benefits for myself?

I'm not sure about tickets because people won't want to fill out that much information for each number, but you could just use the survey slips. I just did a vendor market and it had a very low turn out, but I did talk to people and booked 2 shows and sold almost $200. My first question to them was "Do you have any Pampered Chef products?" And from there, a conversation just developed.

It sounds like a great idea to have a drawing for the benefits at your booth! This will encourage people to fill out the information cards and place orders, as well as potentially book shows with you. It's a good way to generate interest and excitement about your products and business.As for the free cooking show drawing, that could be a great way to get more information cards and potentially book more shows. However, you may also want to consider keeping the hostess benefits for yourself if you are just starting out and need to build up your inventory and supplies. Ultimately, it's up to you and what you feel will benefit your business the most.You could also consider offering a smaller prize (such as a product sample or discount) for anyone who fills out an information card, in addition to the drawing for the hostess benefits. This way, everyone who fills out a card feels like they are getting something in return and it may encourage more people to participate.Overall, it's important to have a clear goal in mind for your booth and to have a plan for following up with potential customers and hostesses after the event. Good luck with your booth and I hope you have a successful event!

1. What is a "Booth- Mystery Host?"

A "Booth- Mystery Host" is a promotional event where a booth is set up at a location, such as a fair or festival, and customers can make purchases and enter their name into a raffle to become the "Mystery Host." The "Mystery Host" will then receive all the host rewards from the event.

2. How do I enter to become the "Mystery Host?"

To enter, simply make a purchase at the booth and fill out a raffle ticket with your name and contact information. The winner will be chosen at random at the end of the event.

3. What are the benefits of being the "Mystery Host?"

The "Mystery Host" will receive all the host rewards, which can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only specials. It's a great way to get a lot of products for a discounted price.

4. Do I have to attend the event to be eligible for the "Mystery Host" rewards?

No, you do not have to attend the event to be eligible. However, it is recommended to attend to see the products in person and support the local business hosting the event.

5. How will I know if I have been chosen as the "Mystery Host?"

The host will contact the winner via the contact information provided on the raffle ticket. If you are chosen, you will also be announced on the company's social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Shell Northway
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies