• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Store with Item I Need by Next Friday

In summary, a clip photo holder can be found at Target, K-mart, WalMart, or specialty stores like Aaron Bros., or possibly even Michaels. They should be in the same area as picture frames.
melaniepc
okay what kind of store has this? I have looked everywhere and I cannot find one. I really want one by next friday at my show.

target, kohls (maybe), wal-mart. I would look in the 'photo' section, as they can come in all different styles.

If you are talking about the metal ones with little clips on them (usually used for photos), you should be able to find them at Target, K-mart, WalMart, or specialty stores like Aaron Bros., or possibly even Michaels. They should be in the same area as picture frames. Good luck

I got one for $7 at target- its different than the traditional one you see... but it is cute and serves the same purpose.

Attachments

• flower.jpg
    flower.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 378
Cassie1037 said:
I got one for $7 at target- its different than the traditional one you see... but it is cute and serves the same purpose.

I have that same one, got it at Kohls though. I saw one with clips on them at Kohls also.

Last edited:
I went to a regular Walmart the other day and couldn't find one to save my life. I don't know if a SuperCenter might have more of a selection though. I have yet to get to Kohl's or Target, but they are next on my list.

What is a booking tree? I get that you guys are using the clip photo holders, but do you put booking slips on it to encourage bookings or what?

paigev71 said:
What is a booking tree? I get that you guys are using the clip photo holders, but do you put booking slips on it to encourage bookings or what?

What I do is put dates I have available then put a picture of a PC product ( usually 15 and under) on the back. I encourage guests to pick a date to hold a party and then they get a free gift. They do not get the gift until they hold and close there party though. HTH

paigev71 said:

I have index cards with about 5 or 6 of my available dates for shows on them. On the back of the index card I have room for the person booking to put their name and contact information and a spot for me to put the date that I gave them their hostess packet.

I just got mine at Kohl's, it was on the bargin table for $5.00.

It has room for 5 date cards, since I plan on doing 4 shows a month, it will work very well .

Hope this helps :chef:

I looked in target , walmart and kohls and nothing. I am looking in the frame section, I dont get it . I guess I should just order it online but the shipping is almost as much as the thing itself

melaniepc said:
I looked in target , walmart and kohls and nothing. I am looking in the frame section, I dont get it . I guess I should just order it online but the shipping is almost as much as the thing itself

I got mine about 2 months ago, but I saw some like Cassie got at our Target last week. I could pick you up one and mail it, but it is probably going to be the same if you buy it online and pay the shipping.

Just saw these are Aaron Bros last night...they're having their buy 1 get the 2nd for a peny sale too!

Wow that sounds like a good way to ease into asking for bookings. I think I might get one of those and try it. It looks like I will have my 4 shows in my first 30 days and I have another in the works, but every little bit of help I can get sounds good to me.

I guess I'm cheap! I just got one for $1 at the Dollar Tree!

Bed Bath and Beyond have them too.

jillbean said:
I picked up a really nice one at our local Goodwill for $1...and i always watch for things at yard sales too...hey, if I can save a buck right??

jillbean said:

No, you're SMART!

jillbean said:

AWESOME!! I will have to look at our Dollar Tree here and see if they have them.

jillbean said:

I have been looking for the past month in dollar trees, dollar generals, walmarts, anywhere I go and I cannot find one anywhere. I've really been wanting to do this at my shows. Hopefully I'll find one soon.

I can't find one either. I have looked at a ton of stores. I guess I just need to order it online

I posted this on another thread but you can do this in other forms.
At Easter I got the plastic eggs and wrote dates on them and there was a slip of paper inside that had that dates incentives. Then I put them in a basket on the table were the guests ate.
In May I made flowers and had them in a pot. They were made out of foam and Dum-Dum suckers.
I want to do Pilgrams for Thanksgiving and Trees or Snowmen for Christmas.
You can also use mini gift bags, tiny gift baskets or take out boxes that you can get at the Dollar Tree.

OOPS! I forgot to write what I was originally posting about!!
Watch the "seasonal" Clearance at Wal-Mart, and other such places, often they have things that aren't as seasonal as they want you to believe!!
I have a flower that can be used much of the year. March-August are great for spring and Summer flowers and Feb. is Valentine's Day so flowers are ok.
Just an idea but...like I said before...I am cheap!!

What is the process for finding a store with the item I need by next Friday?

To find a store with the item you need by next Friday, you can start by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Enter your zip code and select the product you are looking for. The results will show you the nearest consultants who have the product in stock.

How do I ensure that the store I choose will have the item I need by next Friday?

After using the "Find a Consultant" feature, you can contact the consultant directly to confirm that they have the product in stock and are able to fulfill your order by next Friday. You can also ask about their shipping and delivery options if you are unable to pick up the item in person.

What if the consultant I choose does not have the item I need by next Friday?

If the consultant you choose does not have the item in stock, you can try expanding your search radius or contacting a different consultant in your area. You can also consider placing an order online or through a different consultant who may be able to ship the item to you by next Friday.

Can I still place an order for an item that is out of stock in my local store for next Friday?

If the item you need is currently out of stock in your local store, you can still place an order and have it shipped to you by next Friday. However, please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product.

What if I need the item by next Friday but it is not available through any local consultants?

In this case, you can consider placing an order directly through the Pampered Chef website. The item may be available for online ordering and can be shipped to you by next Friday. You can also contact customer service for further assistance in finding the product you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lauradorable
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • thepartylady