• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Vendor Needs Advice: Christmas Bazaar Booking Tree

In summary, Shari from TX is doing a catalog show for her sister next week and is not booked for any cooking shows yet. She has a beautiful tree that she used last year at an open house and anyone who placed an order of $25 or more got to choose an ornament (paper ornaments) off the tree.
kcheatham08
Hello everyone, I am brand spanking new to PC and I have my first vendor show tomorrow. Very last minute, I was just asked to do it yesterday! I haven't had my first party yet, but that'll be Saturday. The event is a Christmas Bazaar so I thought I would try to attract guests to my table somehow. I came up with a booking tree. I haven't seen anything about this being done before, but if it has, I give credit to them :). It's like the booking beads, only the gifts are hanging on the tree. They will only get there gift once they actually hold their party. Please give me your honest opinions as I'm not sure if this would be seen as tacky or not. Thanks!! DSCN2909.jpg

that's adorable!

I have my first vendor fair on sunday, no cooking shows booked yet but one catalog show. :)

What a beautiful tree. I have done somethiing similar, last year. I had a Christmas open house. You tree is much more elegant than mine. LOL Mine was a glittery cardboard cut out.

What I did was anyoe who placed an order of $25 or more at the open house got to choose an ornament (paper ornaments) off the tree. They said things like free shipping, free spice, free paring knife or free season's best.

Oh I love that idea too!!!

It looks beautiful! And it will definitely attract attention and get people to visit your table. Thank you for sharing your great idea. Remember that one of the big things you get at vendor fairs is contacts. Not everyone comes to place an order or book a show on the spot, but if you get their contact information, they might later. I did a vendor fair for a middle school recently and whenever someone said how much they love Pampered Chef, I asked them if they have a consultant they order from regularly. A couple said yes, but most said no. Theirs didn't sell anymore or moved away or they never had one. That's when I told them that I'd be happy to be their consultant and send them a monthly newsletter so they could keep up with anything new from PC. Almost all of them gave me their contact info for that. I always promise them that I don't bombard them with emails -- just a monthly newsletter and an occasional special email (less than one a month).You probably already knew all that, but I thought I'd share in case you didn't. I wish you the best of luck with the fair.Shari in TX

I concur with Shari - my last vendor event did not garner but a few hundred dollars in sales. The best part was that I met some great women who I have added as contacts and they have shared my name with their friends.

What a great idea! I just got my new consultant kit tonight and am doing a catalog show for my sister next week. I haven't booked any cooking shows but this would be a great idea that you could change with each holiday! Thanks for sharing!!

1. How do I find and book a Christmas bazaar for my Pampered Chef business?

The best way to find and book a Christmas bazaar is to start by researching local events in your area. You can also reach out to your network of friends and family to see if they know of any upcoming bazaars. Once you have identified potential events, reach out to the organizers to inquire about vendor opportunities and pricing.

2. How much should I expect to pay for a booth at a Christmas bazaar?

The cost of a booth at a Christmas bazaar can vary depending on the location and size of the event. Some events may charge a flat fee while others may charge a percentage of your sales. It's important to factor in the cost of the booth when deciding which bazaars to book, and to make sure it aligns with your budget and potential profit.

3. What should I bring to a Christmas bazaar as a Pampered Chef vendor?

As a Pampered Chef vendor, you should bring your product displays, marketing materials, order forms, and any other supplies you may need for your booth. It's also a good idea to have samples available for potential customers to try and to showcase any new or popular products.

4. How can I make my booth stand out at a Christmas bazaar?

To make your booth stand out at a Christmas bazaar, consider creating an eye-catching display with your products and using festive holiday decorations. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for the event, and engage with customers by offering product demonstrations or hosting a giveaway.

5. What are some tips for maximizing sales at a Christmas bazaar as a Pampered Chef vendor?

One tip for maximizing sales at a Christmas bazaar is to offer a variety of products at different price points to appeal to a wider range of customers. You can also offer package deals or bundle products together to encourage larger purchases. Additionally, make sure to engage with customers and provide excellent customer service to leave a lasting impression and potentially gain repeat customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123
  • n_coleman101
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • ShelbyMichalek