• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Tree for First Cooking Show: Get Ideas Here!

In summary, a booking tree is a way to promote yourself by showing off special gifts you offer for bookings. It can be made out of different materials, and is easy to replicate. You want others to think "Oh, I could do that so much better than she does".
pc_jessica
OKay so I am still in my first 30 days of PC! and I have my first cooking show coming up. I was trying to think of an idea of how to get more bookings from my first few shows. I think I remember seeing something on here about a booking tree. Where you would put the dates you are available and then offer a special gift or something?? Well what do you make your 'tree' out of? I am stumped as to how to get that to work out! Any ideas suggestions would be great!!

If you scroll to the bottom of this page, you will see several threads with lots of info about that subject!

I've used a picture holder with clips for 5-6 pictures, and clipped on flowers with a date on them...sorry I can't be more descriptive - but there are probably pictures with some of the ideas below...

Go to Target or Michaels/craft store and find a photo holder with arms. There are some cute ones out there with lady bug / floral / spiral themes. The specific tool you are talking about may also be at The Container Store or Packaging Specialties.

Or - why not use a Stainless pan or skillet and a magnet?
Or - a Sheet Pan and a magnet?

Keep it simple. Be easy to replicate. It not only makes it easier/more fun for you, but easy for others to 'see themselves' doing what you do. Recruit as soon as you possibly can - you get paid more sooner, and it's more fun with others along for the ride.

OOHH, Scott, I like the idea of the sheet pan and magnet. They now have some really cute magnets and it's a great way to show off the sheet pan that I never use at shows.

Keep it simple. You want others to think "Oh, I could do that so much better than she does". The round utility silver magnet is probably better than a really cute one...

I bought oversized clothespins at Michael's - like 5" tall. And I just put dates on cardstock & clip them in the pin & stand them up on end. Like these:http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenvannacreations/2904740025/They come plain & you can dress 'em up (or not)!

1. How do I use the Booking Tree for my first cooking show?

To use the Booking Tree for your first cooking show, start by creating a list of potential guests. Then, reach out to them individually and ask if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, to encourage them to book a show.

2. How can I make my Booking Tree more visually appealing?

There are several ways to make your Booking Tree more visually appealing. You can use colorful markers or stickers to represent different levels of bookings, or you can create a digital version using design software. You can also add photos of products or host rewards to make it more enticing for potential hosts.

3. What should I do if I have trouble filling up my Booking Tree?

If you are having trouble filling up your Booking Tree, try reaching out to friends and family members first. You can also ask for referrals from previous hosts or offer special incentives for anyone who books a show. Additionally, make sure to promote your shows on social media and through word of mouth to attract new guests.

4. How many bookings should I aim for on my Booking Tree?

There is no specific number of bookings you should aim for on your Booking Tree. It ultimately depends on your individual goals and availability. However, it is recommended to have at least 8-10 bookings to ensure a successful and profitable show.

5. Can I use the Booking Tree for multiple cooking shows?

Yes, you can use the Booking Tree for multiple cooking shows. Simply create a new tree for each show and continue to fill them up with potential hosts. This can also help you keep track of which shows are coming up and which ones still need bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • ChefDebi