• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Shows Now and Get a Special Gift Before Feb 28!

In summary, if you book and hold your show before Feb. 28 you get a special gift from the summarizer.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have a number of future show booking leads that I keep following up with approximately every 6 weeks. I was thinking of sending each of them a mini catalog and a cover letter with a special...if they book and hold their show before Feb. 28 they get a special gift from me. Does anyone have something similiar they use? I know what I want to say but am having problems putting it together.

I'm in the same boat. I would love to hear from anyone who has sent this same sort of letter out.

I don't have anything yet. But since of course I'm afraid of ending up with too many calenders after year is over. I was thinking of taking those calenders and sending with holiday mini's along with a thank you card for hosting/ordering/etc to help my business with like a coupon or something. And putting in I'll call to make sure they received it. I haven't figured out all the details yet but am definitely going to figure it out and put it together probably thanksgiving eve and day since I luckily don't have to really do anything on holidays but show up to my aunt's house and eat!:):D:thumbup: Once I've figured out what I'm doing and have my thank you card set I'll post it. I figure it's a nice gesture and reminder to those who I haven't connected with in a while. I'm going to start with everyone that's hosted then go to large orders and so on until I'm out of calenders and I'll set aside enough calenders for the parties I've got booked now. Hopefully it will help me book a strong 2010 especially January since usually January is my worst month and if it's going to be triple points for whatever incentive trip is I don't want to miss out this year. Because I'm not going to not earn the trip this time!

Wondering if anyone has a letter! I am looking too!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of following up with potential future show bookings. It's great that you have a system in place to regularly touch base with them every 6 weeks.I love the idea of sending a mini catalog and cover letter with a special offer to entice them to book and hold their show before Feb. 28. I have a similar approach, where I offer a special gift to those who book and hold a show within a certain time frame. It's a great way to incentivize them and show your appreciation for their support.When putting together your cover letter, I would suggest keeping it short and to the point. Mention the special gift they will receive if they book and hold their show before Feb. 28, and also highlight some of the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as earning free and discounted products, trying out new recipes, and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family.You could also include a call to action, urging them to book their show now to secure their spot and receive the special gift. And don't forget to include your contact information for them to easily reach out to you.I hope this helps and good luck with your future show bookings! Let's continue to spread the love for Pampered Chef together. Happy cooking!

1. What is the special gift being offered for booking shows before Feb 28?

The special gift being offered for booking shows before Feb 28 is a free kitchen gadget valued at $20 or less.

2. How do I book a show before Feb 28?

To book a show before Feb 28, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website and fill out a booking request form. Make sure to mention the special gift offer in your request.

3. Can I choose which free gift I receive?

Yes, you can choose which free gift you would like to receive as long as it is valued at $20 or less.

4. Is there a limit to how many shows I can book to receive the special gift?

No, there is no limit to the number of shows you can book to receive the special gift. However, the show must take place before Feb 28 in order to qualify for the offer.

5. Can I still receive the special gift if I book a show after Feb 28?

No, in order to receive the special gift, the show must be booked before Feb 28 and take place before the end of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • PamperedMommy2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjeanine