• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Myself as a Pampered Chef Consultant - My Neighborhood Experience

In summary, the author is going door to door in her new neighborhood and trying to get people to come to one of her upcoming shows. She is offering a sale on certain products, and is also giving away little goody bags with products inside. She is also holding an open house on the 16th.
palmervictoria7
I recently have moved to OK and I didn't know very many people. I listened to the tape "Move it and you won't lose it" And got the idea of going door to door in my new neighborhood (or any neighborhood that I wanted to do business in) And introducing myself as a consultant for PC, making sure they know what that is, and giving them the new products mini. I will then inform them that I am having a show in this neighborhood in the next two weeks, would they like to attend? I get their contact info (for mailing or delivering invitation) and let them know that I will get them an invitation.
Some where in this effort I am going to come across someone who would love to be the hostess/host for this show and because I am giving them a list of everyone in the neighborhood who have already said YES, so even if they didn't envite many people, I would still have guests. Besides, I now know everyone in the neighborhood who is interested!!

I am going out this afternoon to do this in my father-in-law's neighborhood and I am going to be the host at a show this Saturday!

I know this sounds a little scary, but the worst thing that can happen is they tell me they are not interested (they could even be a little nasty) but I would not be any worse off than I am now with only 2 shows for NOV.

PS I would love some feedback on this, my husband and I have made a new budget and if I don't earn my spring products I can't get them!

Thanks so much!

I say it's worth a shot!:) Hey, they just might be looking for a PC consultant to do business with!
(the lady that did that workshop at conference is in my cluster...she moved from KS to KY....she started by booking her realtor:) )

Another idea!I just got off the phone with my director bouncing the idea off her and she also gave me an idea for the people who weren't interested in coming to a show. She said to have a sale!

This is for new customers only as means to get new business!

Spend $25 - save 10%
Spend $50 - save 15%
Spend $75 - save 20%

This is the twist,
If you spend $75 (actually $60) and get a few of your friends to buy a total of $75 (full price) it will count as a catalog show and you will be eligible for the November host special.
Potentially this could mean they spend $108 and get almost $235 in product
($75 in product + guest special $15 + host special $145) Of course I let them know that they will have to pay the tax on $75 not the $60.

The ones that just wanted the sale price would go onto my own catalog show, and although I would lose commission, I would get all the free product and the ones that did get the extra orders for a catalog show, I would still make full commission on half of the show!

I am going to try it out!
I am hitting my neighborhood at 5pm Central!
Pray for me!!

As a way to increase my exposure in the neighborhood - I am making up little goody bags for tomorrow night. I know that other consultants are doing similar and there was another thread about this.I am holding a Holiday Open House on the 16th, so in the goody bags, I am including a mini-catalog, an invite to my open house, which states that if they come they will get 5% off their order, if they bring a friend that I haven't invited, they will get 10% off their order. I really want to increase my business locally and get to know the neighbors. Maybe this might work well for you as well, if you are already going to be walking around your new neighborhood tomorrow anyway, why make two trips? Plus, if people come to your door, you will be able to give them to the moms as well. And, of course I am making sure that they have a treat to eat!And, also I really wish that I had thought of this sooner, because I would have made sure that I had enough of the nylon scrapers (with the 100 uses flyer) and given those out, they are cheap and more memorable than chocolate! :)

I am going around today, I have to work my other job tomorrow! But great idea! Thanks!

Wow those are some great ideas! I am already planning some things for my neighborhood! Thanks for the help! I might just pull off a great November and December yet!

Susan

As an update - I had some extra goody bags from Halloween night. I decided to carry them with me the next day when I was running errands and taking my baby to the dr for physical. I made sure to give a bag to every mom I saw. I gave one to all the nurses at the dr's office, as well as the office staff. They were thrilled. I pray that I get them to come to my party... we'll see. Keeping fingers crossed! :) Now, I just need to make more goody bags! :)

Any updates on your girl's work?
Just curious...

I really like the nylon scraper goody bag idea.. I might give that a try in Jan. to help me with my new year bookings!

:rolleyes:

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items for your cooking and baking needs. Our mission is to help people create unforgettable meals and memories in the comfort of their own homes.

2. How does being a Pampered Chef consultant work?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to share our products with others through in-home cooking demonstrations, virtual parties, and online sales. You will earn a commission on all of your sales, as well as have the chance to earn rewards and incentives based on your performance.

3. What makes Pampered Chef different from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is unique because our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. We also offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our products, so you can trust in their quality. Additionally, our company values giving back to the community and we have various partnerships and initiatives to support this.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is simple and fun! You can choose to have an in-home cooking demonstration with your friends and family, or host a virtual party online. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and handle the ordering process, making it a stress-free experience for you.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant if I don't have any cooking experience?

Absolutely! No prior cooking experience is necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and support you need to be successful, including access to recipes and cooking tips. All you need is a passion for our products and a willingness to learn and grow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennis