• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Blast From the Past? We Might Have Just What You Need!

In summary, "Looking for a Blast From the Past" is a collection of discontinued vintage kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef. These items can be purchased through their website or by contacting a local consultant. All items are inspected and certified to be in good condition before being sold. However, they cannot be returned as they are no longer covered by the return policy. Discounts may be available during special promotions and sales.
straitfan
Gold Member
Long shot here but I promised to try.... Anyone have one if these they would part with?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 974
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry for your loss. I love those bowls. I could make a fortune if I'd stocked up on these.

I also remember those.... Bummer.

How the heck did they get a hole in the middle of the bowl? The small one from my set broke a while ago and I was so sad. I hardly used the larger ones for the longest time. Then I moved back where my family all is and have had a need for larger bowls several times since. Otherwise I'm try to make a deal. There is probably someone out there who will want to part with theirs though.

That is a very sad picture :( I love my bowls. Good Luck with your search.

Yes, my customer is VERY sad! :( Thought if might be worth asking here.

What is "Looking for a Blast From the Past?"

"Looking for a Blast From the Past" is a collection of vintage kitchen tools and cookware that have been discontinued by Pampered Chef.

How can I purchase items from "Looking for a Blast From the Past?"

You can purchase items from "Looking for a Blast From the Past" through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the items in "Looking for a Blast From the Past" still in good condition?

Yes, all items in "Looking for a Blast From the Past" are inspected and certified to be in good working condition before being sold.

Can I return items from "Looking for a Blast From the Past?"

Unfortunately, items from "Looking for a Blast From the Past" cannot be returned as they are discontinued and no longer covered by our return policy.

Are there any discounts available for items from "Looking for a Blast From the Past?"

Discounts may be available for select items from "Looking for a Blast From the Past" during special promotions and sales. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SixZeroFour
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SixZeroFour
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • stfenyo